Paper + Plastick Fourth of July Sale

Yeah sorry my bad, click the view order details by visiting and it takes you to your order on P+P website, and if you scroll down past all the items at the bottom is instant downloads. It's right below your total.

My Break Anchor download is there, but I didn't get one for the Riverboat Gamblers 12-inch even though the product page says I was supposed to.

Got my package yesterday - everything was correct except for a color difference which is no big deal...

my only issue though - What's with the lack of digital download cards? The product page even says:

***This record comes with a link to an instant download delivered to your inbox***

How do I get my downloads please?

Let me know if you figure this out. Email thomas at paperandplastick dot com if you can't get your downloads - remind me that you're from this board!

Check your confirmation email they're in there. Also got mine today showed up and everything was right, I'm really surprised given everything in this thread. Def hesitant to order again after all this.

Hesitant to order again after getting an order that was totally correct? I give up.

Let me know if you figure this out. Email thomas at paperandplastick dot com if you can't get your downloads - remind me that you're from this board!

Hesitant to order again after getting an order that was totally correct? I give up.

Only because I seem like the exception not the rule...

My Break Anchor download is there, but I didn't get one for the Riverboat Gamblers 12-inch even though the product page says I was supposed to.

when we switched to limited run from limited pressing some products didn't transfer their instant downloads! i fixed the product in the store, thanks for noticing it, i am emailing you your DL now!

Perhaps the website should say that opposed to something totally different. You guys cant know of issues if you direct your customers elsewhere.

Whose website says that?

Q: Who do I contact if my order is taking longer than expected or doesn’t show?

A: All orders typically take up to 10 business days to process and ship. If it’s been an unreasonable amount of time and you HAVE NOT received a shipping notification, please contact customer[at]paperandplastick[dot]com.

Once an order has shipped, you will be sent an email notification. We offer tracking on all domestic orders, so if you are a US customer and feel that USPS has lost your order, contact customer[at]paperandplastick[dot]com. For international customers, please note that we have no control over your customs department but we’ll be happy to help look into the situation!

Q: What do I do/ who do I contact if: I get the wrong color of vinyl, wrong vinyl, CD, t-shirt, t-shirt size, etc?

A: customer[at]paperandplastick[dot]com

Q: I received my order, but it was damaged. Who do I contact about getting a replacement?

A: Please send a picture of the damages to customer[at]paperandplastick[dot]com. We usually have no problem issuing a replacement if it's still in stock.

Q: Something terrible has happened and I would like a refund.

Welp. As a store policy, we don't issue refunds. There are times we will make a special exception. We will be happy to issue you a store credit. Please email customer[at]paperandplastick[dot]com.

Whose website says that?

Q: Who do I contact if my order is taking longer than expected or doesn’t show?

A: All orders typically take up to 10 business days to process and ship. If it’s been an unreasonable amount of time and you HAVE NOT received a shipping notification, please contact customer[at]paperandplastick[dot]com.

Once an order has shipped, you will be sent an email notification. We offer tracking on all domestic orders, so if you are a US customer and feel that USPS has lost your order, contact customer[at]paperandplastick[dot]com. For international customers, please note that we have no control over your customs department but we’ll be happy to help look into the situation!

Q: What do I do/ who do I contact if: I get the wrong color of vinyl, wrong vinyl, CD, t-shirt, t-shirt size, etc?

A: customer[at]paperandplastick[dot]com

Q: I received my order, but it was damaged. Who do I contact about getting a replacement?

A: Please send a picture of the damages to customer[at]paperandplastick[dot]com. We usually have no problem issuing a replacement if it's still in stock.

Q: Something terrible has happened and I would like a refund.

Welp. As a store policy, we don't issue refunds. There are times we will make a special exception. We will be happy to issue you a store credit. Please email customer[at]paperandplastick[dot]com.

Bottom of our the order confirmation page is where it says it, although I think you made it pretty clear what to do in this thread. Also because you responded to everyones BS on here about all this, even mine, I feel like I owe you at least another order or two...

I don't know you guys, I kinda like the idea of sending you all ~2 pounds of confetti to drop on your laps every time you order..... :)

I feel like that's probably deserved haha, although mine wasn't packed with that confetti shit I did have an order packed with it once, and it took a lot of cleaning to get the little bits of paper off the records.

PART OF THE VINYL EXPERIENCE MAN

Haha. Btw just as an aside, I'm sure you had nothing to do with it but if you did not putting center labels on the Farwell Continental LP makes it looks so much cooler. Seeing the streaks through out make it look amazing when it's spinning on my turntable.

Also because you responded to everyones BS on here about all this, even mine, I feel like I owe you at least another order or two...

Definately agreed. I'll be ordering Obi Fernandez's new album when it comes out sometime next month for sure. I'll probably pick up the new Flatfoot 56 album at the same time as well.

Haha. Btw just as an aside, I'm sure you had nothing to do with it but if you did not putting center labels on the Farwell Continental LP makes it looks so much cooler. Seeing the streaks through out make it look amazing when it's spinning on my turntable.

which variant did you get?