Pity Sex - Dark World EP 12" (2nd press from RFC up now!)

• 3 weeks later...

Man, I'm glad I jumped on the pink. This is a band I know I'll find myself collecting. Would have driven my crazy trying to track down a copy on pink. I will say it's odd having a reissue come right after the original press came out. Don't know if I've heard of that before.

Where? Pretty sure there aren't.

And we're not really reissuing this, the band just wanted us to handle the release from here on out so we said yes. Not weird or a big deal.

I guess not. Glad to see it coming out again, whatever the case, and that a new lp is coming (semi) soon.

Where? Pretty sure there aren't.

And we're not really reissuing this, the band just wanted us to handle the release from here on out so we said yes. Not weird or a big deal.

Forward!

Maybe I'm mistaken but they are still in stock there.

Hope you do well with it - pretty cool release.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Dark_World_DARKWORLDFINAL.jpeg

This is the Run For Cover repressing of Pity Sex's Dark World 12"EP released earlier this year on Forward Records. Six songs of fuzzy indie rock, bringing to mind Dinosaur Jr and Pinkerton era Weezer. The rerelease is pressed on two colors, pink (200) and cream (300).

Tracklist:

1.When You're Around

2. Dogwalk

3. Hole Away

4. Coca Cola

5. Glue

6. Flower Girl

PRE-ORDER DARK WORLD 12"EP

This EP sounds like diarrhea and they are one of the worst live bands I have ever had the displeasure of sitting through. I have yet to see them play a show where anyone enjoyed their set or was the least bit interested in them. Should have signed Brave Bird instead.

Enjoy your record, guys!