PO: Dads - American Radass (this is important)

The pre-order for Dads' new album, "American Radass (this is important)" just went up.

There is a bundle that includes all 3 colors and the limited screen printed poster as well as a bundle that includes just one color and the limited poster.

Also, one random pre-order will be selected to receive a test press of the record.

Pressing info:

Blue Swirl - 100

Ivory - 200

Black - 200

You can pre-order it through Flannel Gurl Records

http://flannelgurl.b.../category/vinyl

The album comes out on August 7th.

Bumping this cuz more people need to get stoked on it. By the way, I got my digital download of the album already via email within 24 hours of buying the record and the record is not being released until August 7th so that's pretty awesome. I've given it one listen through and absolutely love it so I highly recommend that you check it out. The screen printed poster looks dope too. Can't wait to get it all.

To anyone who bought and downloaded the album, I couldn't help but notice how eerily similar Dads "Big Bag of Sandwiches" sounds like Wavelets "We're Really Jazzed About the Gig"..

It's intentional. They are buddy songs. The Wavelets song references Wavelets playing with Dads at their first show in Jersey, and the Dads song references Dads coming down to Florida and hanging out on their tour.

It's intentional. They are buddy songs. The Wavelets song references Wavelets playing with Dads at their first show in Jersey, and the Dads song references Dads coming down to Florida and hanging out on their tour.

After a few listens of both I started to suspect that aha. There was just no way you guys both had such similar ideas on accident.

Guest deathbydrums

totally awesome. sounds great and ordered the blue swirl! Thanks for posting!

Edit: They sent the whole album download and it is great. Stoked to be getting.

• 1 month later...