PO: Dads - American Radass (this is important)

I was pretty shitfaced, but I think I heard someone request it, and they said it was too long, so dude told them to play half of it. They didn't seem to like that.

Yeah, frankly I'm sick of the "It's too long" excuse (that's what she said). Seriously though, if you're gonna play for 25-30 minutes, play the dang 7 minute song. That leaves you 18-23 minutes for other songs, and half of their other songs are around 1.5-2 minutes long anyway. So they can fit in at least 7 more songs even with shit twins in there I feel like. I dunno. Guess I'm just bitter lol.

Yeah, frankly I'm sick of the "It's too long" excuse (that's what she said). Seriously though, if you're gonna play for 25-30 minutes, play the dang 7 minute song. That leaves you 18-23 minutes for other songs, and half of their other songs are around 1.5-2 minutes long anyway. So they can fit in at least 7 more songs even with shit twins in there I feel like. I dunno. Guess I'm just bitter lol.

With the amount of time it takes to set up the massive amps they could play it 4 extra times :P

I've also heard them say it bores Scott playing it. I could kinda see it on his face too. I hadn't realized that John the drummer sings most songs.

With the amount of time it takes to set up the massive amps they could play it 4 extra times :P

I've also heard them say it bores Scott playing it. I could kinda see it on his face too. I hadn't realized that John the drummer sings most songs.

True, that makes sense. Whatever, Scott can fucking suck it up for one epic 7 minute song since he more than makes up for it by shredding and going nuts in literally every other song lol.

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered mine in March and no news.. just assuming it's slow cross-atlantic shipping.

also, I have a /100 blue first press of American Radass and a Dank Not Stank lathe to trade for the Brush Your Teeth Again on gray/black and Pretty Good on whatever's rare. hmu

Hmm...

I ordered mine in March and no news.. just assuming it's slow cross-atlantic shipping.

also, I have a /100 blue first press of American Radass and a Dank Not Stank lathe to trade for the Brush Your Teeth Again on gray/black and Pretty Good on whatever's rare. hmu

I ordered the T shirt combo, if I get the gray I'll totally trade for a Dank not Stank lathe ;) 

I have this album and I don't really like it very much.

You fucking led me astray, Vinyl Collective.

I don't like this album at all, but these guys rule live. Totally different experience. The new song sounds more like their live show and it's definitely a step in the right direction