Run for Cover Records help

Is the dude who runs this on here? I put in an order three weeks ago and have yet to receive the item, have emailed two different contact addresses and have heard absolutely nothing. I know they're super credible and all that but as a first time customer through them, I'm pretty annoyed. Can anyone shine any insight on this as far as how to get ahold of someone to check on where the heck my order is? thanks!

I think what's happened is he's let the recent success of some of the acts go to his head. RFC's bigger than it's fans now. Just sad really.

</sarcasm>

From a business standpoint this is probably the case though. I don't think Jeff is full capable anymore of keeping up with the mailorder. Ambitions are becoming more important than maintaining his generally great customer service. I hope he finds a way to put it all back together.

From a business standpoint this is probably the case though. I don't think Jeff is full capable anymore of keeping up with the mailorder. Ambitions are becoming more important than maintaining his generally great customer service. I hope he finds a way to put it all back together.

I saw alt press posted that he was looking for interns so maybe that'll help out a bit. I've had nothin but good experiences with RFC so hopefully this works out for the op

usually good service although every time i've ordered a preorder from them in the past, it's been pretty heavily delayed. the transit KTTY one was very backed up, and their current issue is tower and the fool. but those things happen. the weirder thing is that your record doesn't leave their warehouse until 5 days after you get a shipping confirmation haha.

Sometimes it will take me a week or so to get to some emails, but if you have sent multiple emails and haven't gotten a response, I am not getting your emails. PM me on here and include your email address so I can see whats up.

the weirder thing is that your record doesn't leave their warehouse until 5 days after you get a shipping confirmation haha.

This is simply not true. Our mail is picked up every business day. If the tracking doesn't update its because the USPS isn't scanning the packages.

We have an employee dedicated to mailorder as well as interns. This isn't a issue of not being able to keep up with mailorder but there's always room for improvement!

3 weeks dude, chill!

man popular comment awesome! again no communication from someone who has my money is a concern. If he told me it was gonna take 3 months I wouldn't care...as long as I know, but never got a shipping conf or anything. Anyways, he reached out to me on here so all should be well :)

• 4 weeks later...

update for those curious: so I sent him more pms on here with no response. he never responded to my emails so a paypal claim was opened and he has til 8/9 to respond. This is by far the worst customer service I've ever had, and I shop at Wal Mart on a regular basis. I don't care what kind of shit this label puts out, but I will never ever do business with them again and I recommend people to be wary if they plan on doing so. Just expect 0 communication if anything goes wrong and about a 2 month process to have your money stuck in limbo before getting it back. Just thought I'd share what a standup company this is!