FS: Teenage Bottlerocket - Freak Out! (red/pink vinyl)

jrodan

if your definition of flipping is selling something for more than you bought it for, then yes, it is flipping. if your definition of flipping is buying something with the intent to sell at a higher cost, then no, it is not flipping. i honestly dont care whether its flipping or not. i happened to get a copy during the couple days the record was available and it turns out the record bored the hell out of me. i am now looking to sell it for $40ppd which is the worth of the record, the shipping, the packaging and my time. someone out there may want to pay that price. most wont. this doesnt mean i, or anyone else for that matter, should lose sleep over this. it is what it is. buy it or dont.

also, this sold on ebay for $26 yesterday.

http://www.ebay.com/...9#ht_500wt_1182

fair enough. i will hold onto this then. in a few months i have no doubt i will be able to get what i was asking for now. appreciate everyone's feedback though. it is nice to have a dialogue without resorting to name calling. well done VC.