PO: Murder by Death - Bitter Drink, Bitter Moon.

I wonder how many total they pressed since everyone who commits to a higher pledge also gets the vinyl. 3000?

Are yo utalking about the Special Edition Vinyl, here? If so, i thought this too - http://www.bloodshotrecords.com/album/bitter-drink-bitter-moon-lp-deluxe-edition Bloodshot Records say its Limited to only 2000! The mind boggles!

That's a lot for a special edition package. :P But I guess it helps them out. I wonder what the numbers for the standard vinyl is gonna be. Only 56 people have put down for that one, while 360+ have went in for the SE. Stoked, either way. Glad they lowered the private show to $4k. Still wish I had money for that. $28k to go!

I pledged like the second day and haven't gotten any links yet. I'm not worrying about it though, it'll come eventually.

My guess would be they'd wait until people can't withdraw their pledges. At this stage no one is committed to the pledge 100% they can back out still, right?