PO: Murder by Death - Bitter Drink, Bitter Moon.

I've had this record for a few days now and I can safely say it's the best MBD record in a LONG time. I might even go so far as to say it's their all-time best record. ABSOLUTELY BLOWS AWAY Magpie. It is seriously really, really, really good.

My fiancee texted me yesterday while I was at Warped Tour to tell me about the Kickstarter, and how she was going to cancel our wedding and instead spend $10,000 on going on the Bourbon Trail with MBD. She was only half-kidding.

I've had this record for a few days now and I can safely say it's the best MBD record in a LONG time. I might even go so far as to say it's their all-time best record. ABSOLUTELY BLOWS AWAY Magpie. It is seriously really, really, really good.

My fiancee texted me yesterday while I was at Warped Tour to tell me about the Kickstarter, and how she was going to cancel our wedding and instead spend $10,000 on going on the Bourbon Trail with MBD. She was only half-kidding.

How'd you get it already? Share it!

I think people are also forgetting that some of those rewards are LIFETIME rewards. So the expenses from these packages could last a decade plus depending on the life of the band.

Let's say 20 people did the lifetime release package. Any time they releases ANY merch in the future, they won't receive ANY extra funding from those 20 people.

I'm curious to see if those will hold up over time.

I'm also curious about this Whiskey Crew thing. I wonder what kind of perks you get! My wife said she's jealous I'll be a member so she literally may donate an extra $100 to be in too lol.