The Fall of Troy- Self titled Re-issue in August via ETR

Ok cool, thanks!

Heres my typical VC comment saying "my order should have been shipped out with the first batch since I ordered as soon as they went on sale!" :D

Haha i'm kidding, Looking forward to getting this! Thanks for pressing it

It most likely was then, what is your order # ill take a look

They are still available!

I guess I'll just a buy a few more then!!1

The Hot Topic version will have a diff cover right?

Any chance those will have label blow outs variants seeded randomly or just these ones from ETR?

BTW, it's a pain the ass to get ETR LPs out of the shipper, but they're also in pristine condition everytime... so that was a compliment, I guess.

I guess I'll just a buy a few more then!!1

The Hot Topic version will have a diff cover right?

Any chance those will have label blow outs variants seeded randomly or just these ones from ETR?

BTW, it's a pain the ass to get ETR LPs out of the shipper, but they're also in pristine condition everytime... so that was a compliment, I guess.

Yes, hot topic has a different cover and also black vinyl

Yes, the blowouts are randomly inserted into all 3 retailers orders

I know its a pain in the ass to get out of the packaging(imagine how much of a pain it is actually packing them up) but they show up perfect almost every time. We have not had a complain about issues during shipping in over a year which is a good 1000+ orders.

One of these is up on Ebay already.

And it's at $22.50 with over two days remaining.....

http://bit.ly/OWS1wI

Nice considering they arent sold out any of the 3 places yet...o stupid people who love to over pay on ebay, when will you learn how easy it is to just use google

Yes, hot topic has a different cover and also black vinyl

Yes, the blowouts are randomly inserted into all 3 retailers orders

I know its a pain in the ass to get out of the packaging(imagine how much of a pain it is actually packing them up) but they show up perfect almost every time. We have not had a complain about issues during shipping in over a year which is a good 1000+ orders.

Yeah I appreciate the somewhat over packing.

I've gotten about 8 things from ETR in the past couple of years and not so much as a corner ding among them!

Keep up the good work and I've appreciated the choice in reissues.

Nice considering they arent sold out any of the 3 places yet...o stupid people who love to over pay on ebay, when will you learn how easy it is to just use google

I've noticed this a lot lately. I've seen Thursday's "A City By the Light Divided" on ebay for upwards of $50 on ebay and there were still copies available at Hot Topic at the time. Silly people.

Got my copy today and i must say, other labels really need to take note and learn from ETR on how to pack a record. Didn't get a label blow out, i should really learn to accept i am not lucky, but its still a beautiful record. Thanks for the awesome release and keep doing what your doing.