Propagandhi - Failed States (September 4th)

They played a fucking awesome show tonight. Almost all of the new record... only song they didn't play was my favorite one, "Unscripted Moment". But they more than made up for that by playing two of my favs that I've never seen live: "Potemkin City Limits" and "Without Love". Also a couple LTMR jams, and they opened with "A Speculative Fiction" and closed with "Stick the Flag...". Not single song off of Today's Empires though, which is weird. Amazing show though, go see 'em if you have a chance.

So, the EU ones have shipped, but not the US ones? too bad I ordered the US one then... ah well. It was cheaper anyways. hope it has the same cool artwork and stuff. I just really want to have the record, it's really great. There are a few awesome tracks on it, some great and a couple I don't care about. I just wish it had another track list, it would have a better flow with a reorganization of the tracks.

I guess october 9th isn't too far away, eh?

the EU one includes a CD, will the US one do that aswell? anyone knows? I really hope so.

They played a fucking awesome show tonight. Almost all of the new record... only song they didn't play was my favorite one, "Unscripted Moment". But they more than made up for that by playing two of my favs that I've never seen live: "Potemkin City Limits" and "Without Love". Also a couple LTMR jams, and they opened with "A Speculative Fiction" and closed with "Stick the Flag...". Not single song off of Today's Empires though, which is weird. Amazing show though, go see 'em if you have a chance.

they opened with coaches corner and they played fuck the border..but yeah that show was dope and CBK killed it

Oh shit really? I must've missed the first two songs. Bummer.

aww! yeah they came on stage to the clip of ron and don and then played it..then right into FTB..

yeah i debating going outside but the fact that place was mobbed i didn't wanna miss out..show was very failed states heavy..which is fine but their older work def fit in pretty well

I'm seeing them at fest this year. Pretty stOked if they okay coach's corner/ftb to open it will make my life! I really like failed states but there are a few songs I don't really want to hear live. Note to self and duplicate keys. I woul love if they play fuckin rich live.

Did you really say you don't want to hear either of those songs?

I did, they aren't bad songs at all. I really like note to self... Just doesn't seem that I'd be stoked on hearing it live. I'm not going to walk out on the show or anything haha. I'd rather hear rattan cane or status update... In other news on their Facebook update the band said they had recived the vinyl to sell on tour so hopefully epitaph will begin shipping soon.

I did, they aren't bad songs at all. I really like note to self... Just doesn't seem that I'd be stoked on hearing it live. I'm not going to walk out on the show or anything haha. I'd rather hear rattan cane or status update... In other news on their Facebook update the band said they had recived the vinyl to sell on tour so hopefully epitaph will begin shipping soon.

I respectfully disagree. I absolutely love the way "Note to Self..." builds up to that ending. It gives me chills every time I hear it.

Just got back from seeing these guys in Philly. They played a bunch of awesome songs and it fucking ruled!!!!!!!!! Coach's Corner opener was amazing.

I did not hear a sloppy note or mistake the entire set.

Seriously, a top-five tightest live band.

I would honestly say the only tighter band I've seen live is No Means No

Just got back from seeing these guys in Philly. They played a bunch of awesome songs and it fucking ruled!!!!!!!!! Coach's Corner opener was amazing.

I did not hear a sloppy note or mistake the entire set.

Seriously, a top-five tightest live band.

I was there too. Said the same thing. So good.

This is delayed again. As per Prop's Facebook page:

"So,yesterday we said the "Failed States" L.P. would be released today. Apparently we were going off old news. As of now the release date is tentatively set for later this month. Sorry to all, It's beyond our control. Thanks a lot to those who pre ordered it, hopefully your copies are coming soon."

I don't get it. The band had copies with them when they came through NYC. I couldn't tell which press it was though, so maybe it was some rushed US presses on black? Anyone buy one at any subsequent dates?

I wasn't able to make it to the show that night but 2 friends checked the merch table for me and reported back that they didn't have any copies on blue.

I don't get it. The band had copies with them when they came through NYC. I couldn't tell which press it was though, so maybe it was some rushed US presses on black? Anyone buy one at any subsequent dates?

I was at the Poisson Rouge show and they had copies on black vinyl. They might have been part of the UK pressing. I have an Orange and it sounds fine but I'm not sure if there is a black UK press as well.