MAN ADVICE

When you marry you don't just marry the person but the Family as well. I'm all for disliking someone but it helps to have a good foundation first with the family especially the father.

The only person I like in my girlfriend's family, besides her obviously, is her father. He passed away in June, so it's been pretty tough going over to her mom's house lately. He was the only one that ever stuck up for me or anyone else. Everyone else in her family just wants to start shit with everybody for no reason. I also didn't get the chance to ask him about marriage because that's still pretty far down the line for me, so that kind of bums me out.

i think i'd also feel weird partly because we are both women and i'm still not 100% sure if her mom/dad like me, i mean i'm pretty sure they do, but also i'm insecure as it is so there's that.

honestly after this first fiasco i never thought i'd want to get married again. but this woman, she's just...words, i have none.

I've known this girl for a year or so and never really got into relationship info until about last month. I just went up to her and said " If you didn't have a boyfriend I'd be all over you" And she just looked at me dumbfounded and said "well I kind of don't" That same night I got her phone number and we've been hanging out a few nights a week for the last month.

Definitely sounds like shes into you, and could give a shit less about him. Or shes a hoe, either way, win win.

back in highschool i messed around with a couple girls in relationships, and i really didn't feel good about it. now i can't think of it happening since.

i'm very, very anti-cheating. maybe it would be fun to have a girl cheat with me one night, but i'd probably feel guilty if i knew.

don't you guys find it it disrespectful to hit on a girl in a relationship? What if you were the guy on the other end, you'd be beyond pissed if some guy was hitting on your girlfriend even though he was well aware she was taken. I don't know, I just try to put myself in the other person's shoes. I don't sleep with men who have girlfriends, because I wouldn't want that done to me if I were in a relationship.

Dude then obviously shes DTF. Shes knows what you want!

I know she will let me have it, it's just a matter of getting alone time with her outside of my car. I'm not at my best having sex in my car I need room to move and more importantly pick her up and throw her around. She's 5'3 I could spin her all day long like a Dreidel. I just feel bad about the whole boyfriend scenario, I'd never want anyone to cheat on me but I just can't get over her body and that booty.

I know she will let me have it, it's just a matter of getting alone time with her outside of my car. I'm not at my best having sex in my car I need room to move and more importantly pick her up and throw her around. She's 5'3 I could spin her all day long like a Dreidel. I just feel bad about the whole boyfriend scenario, I'd never want anyone to cheat on me but I just can't get over her body and that booty.

Dashhax, I mean this with the utmost respect imaginable, but you seem like the shittiest dude ever. There's also no way you're over the age of 22.

a guy hitting on a taken girl is only disrespectful if he already knows she's seeing someone. it's up to her to reveal that info. if she doesn't say anything along the lines of "fuck off, I'm taken", she's like one step away from being a cheating whore

I've been the boyfriend in that case before and it's pretty fucking awful

I find it hard to believe any women doesn't like being complimented. Even if a women does have a boyfriend it doesn't mean she is against getting compliments if anything she needs more of them. Obviously if I were talking to a girl and she said she had a boyfriend and showed signs she doesn't want anything to do with me I'd be fine with that. I just look at it this way if I don't do it someone else will, and yes I know that sounds bad but I haven't done anything yet and I might not ever with her.

I slept with a girl that had a boyfriend around a year ago. I was under the impression that they had split, only to find out they most definitely didn't. I felt like a total asshole. The boyfriend threatened to hit me in a bar, an instead of throwing her under the bus and telling him she said they were single, I just apologized and told him if he really wanted to hit me then I would understand. Sucks cuz she's actually single now, but there's far too much bad history now.

Moral of the story, do not be the asshole that sleeps with a taken girl. If you've ever been cheated on, it's nearly impossible to get over

I slept with a girl that had a boyfriend around a year ago. I was under the impression that they had split, only to find out they most definitely didn't. I felt like a total asshole. The boyfriend threatened to hit me in a bar, an instead of throwing her under the bus and telling him she said they were single, I just apologized and told him if he really wanted to hit me then I would understand. Sucks cuz she's actually single now, but there's far too much bad history now.

Moral of the story, do not be the asshole that sleeps with a taken girl. If you've ever been cheated on, it's nearly impossible to get over

I'm pretty sure they are split. I'll make sure to ask her if it's true. If it is I just won't even bother. It would be to bad though she is pretty chill to talk to and hang out with.

Not gonna lie, I've fooled around with girls with boyfriends before. I'd find out after we start talking and they would then say they broke up with them a little bit after we'd start. Only to find out they lied to me and would blow me and still be in a relationship. I think I would feel bad if the kids weren't douchebags and psychopaths.

Weird but awesome thing happened to me last night.

I'm out with a buddy, and we're at a pretty trashy bar. Great place for picking up 6-7's when you're drunk, but when you're sober or at least sipping on beers slowly like I was you just want to slap everybody. I was having a terrible time and I pointed out the one girl I would be interested in to my friend and continued to watch him get smashed.

My friend goes out to smoke, he comes back I'm talking and all the sudden that girl scares the shit out of me by introducing herself. I turn around shake her hand, talk for about a min, SHE asked ME for my number. I asked her if she was drunk or something, because it was too easy, she said "second beer honey." Then text me minutes after saying "It's Liz, I'm not drunk." Then later texts me her last name.

Usually getting numbers can be a pain in the ass, but that was the easiest one I ever gotten, I didn't even initiate conversation. So immediately after she leaves I ask my buddy what the fuck he said to her outside, he said pretty sure she brought me up first then he mentioned I was interested. But he was also swaying back and forth standing up. Either way she's obviously interested, and Its been about 2-3 months with no date for me. So I'm going to give it a day or two then hit her up.

Any other dudes ever have a girl approach them and be pretty blunt about hanging out and getting your number?