MAN ADVICE

Checkin time! lol

-I think I agree with Madie above, an invitation to bed is an invitation to bed! Start with some "petting" as my girl calls it and see where it goes.

-Still seeing the girl who was fucking with my head back in September, and all is still well! For the most part. Only problem is, I'm bored as shit. But she's been loyal and is obviously still super into me. She's getting me a tablet for xmas... couldn't keep the secret. I found that unnerving, because it kind of puts pressure on things to work, and I kind of want out. Just... not until I have something else lined up, because getting laid multiple times per week is pretty awesome and it's been a few years since I've been here. I don't really want to toss that way.

Which leads me to...

-Talking to a new girl who seems pretty rad, she's a criminology PHD student / prof. Super duper cute, funny, obviously bright... we've been talking for about a week now but haven't met yet. I've got the butterflies going and all that jazz. We message once or twice a day, working up to a first meet. She just dropped a bit of a bombshell though - her last relationship was a 2yr lesbian relationship... I'm kind of intimidated now! Anyone else ever been in a similar position? My only fear is, how can I live up to a woman? Both in terms of emotional connection and physical intimacy, I think a woman would have a leg up on me. Is that fear warranted?

Checkin time! lol

-Still seeing the girl who was fucking with my head back in September, and all is still well! For the most part. Only problem is, I'm bored as shit. But she's been loyal and is obviously still super into me. She's getting me a tablet for xmas... couldn't keep the secret. I found that unnerving, because it kind of puts pressure on things to work, and I kind of want out. Just... not until I have something else lined up, because getting laid multiple times per week is pretty awesome and it's been a few years since I've been here. I don't really want to toss that way.

I love when you guys post stuff like this. it's shitty but so incredibly honest. I've learned so much B)

i had that awkward moment last night where i met someone for the first time even though we're already instagram friends...

but now the ice is broken and she be all likin' up on my posts and shit. that means she wants butt sex, right?

i had that awkward moment last night where i met someone for the first time even though we're already instagram friends...

but now the ice is broken and she be all likin' up on my posts and shit. that means she wants butt sex, right?

Instagram friends to butt sex, it's the classic love story. A modern day Romeo an Juliet if you will.

Ok, I need a gal's opinion (looking your way Madie), I've been hanging out with a girl that lives in a town about 40 minutes away, so I only get to see her maybe once or twice a week. So it's been about a month, at only one or two hangouts a week and all we've done is kiss a little bit. She told me she wants to take things slow, which I get, but this seems a little too slow. I stayed the night at her house last night because she fell asleep during a movie and she wanted me to cuddle her, which is rad. So, with that said, I haven't tried too hard to lay game on, because I'm trying to be a gentleman. So with that said, ladies opinion: is she trying to take it slow, should I man the fuck up, should I be scared of friend zone, or should I just be patient?

One month is the dryest spell I've had in a long long time and i don't much care for it.

An open invitation to bed seems like a guarantee lay. However maybe she was just testing you to see if you would make any moves on her. Being a gentleman like you were can only play out good for you. If I were you I would at least go for some ass grabbing or light kissing to see if she was into it. But for sure man bitches be all about the cuddling. Any invitation a girl throws me to cuddle i'm down. Hurricane Sandy was the best time for it.

g1349420456276966524.jpg

Friend zone. definitely not. she’s probably just one of those girls that requires the man to make all the first moves. Are you sure she just wanted to cuddle? I used the whole ‘wanna go take a nap’ thing for years. She invited you into her bed... pretty sure she wants to sleep with you... even if she doesn’t say so. I think it has to do with the whole double standard that women are sluts if they have a ton of sex and men are bad-asses if they sleep with a lot of women.

but... you said yourself you get bored with women shortly after you sleep with them. I guess it all depends on where you see this going with her and where you want it to go.

You are an awesome magical lady you are, thanks for the female perspective, I really appreciate it

if you're in a bed with a girl you like there is no excuse not to make a move. just be subtle so its not embarrassing if she says no.

She was passing out during the movie, and was finally way out by the movies end. Had she been more awake I definitely would have attempted touching of the lady bits.

She was passing out during the movie, and was finally way out by the movies end. Had she been more awake I definitely would have attempted touching of the lady bits.

You made the right choice my friend, you did the right thing. I'm sure she is smoking hot. Best of luck with getting with her. When I can get a girl to easily it's a turn off. I like to take my time for a little bit before I make my move.

Of course.

Question: How do you have flings with girls without them wanting commitment? I'm not trying to be a player, I just don't have the time for a relationship. On the other hand I still want to go out with girls and have fun/hook up but I feel like a dick knowing that I don't want to take it there when they might? I'm in college so I guess that's a good time for it but it's just weird and I don't really know what to do, never been good with girls that I'm into.

Of course.

Question: How do you have flings with girls without them wanting commitment? I'm not trying to be a player, I just don't have the time for a relationship. On the other hand I still want to go out with girls and have fun/hook up but I feel like a dick knowing that I don't want to take it there when they might? I'm in college so I guess that's a good time for it but it's just weird and I don't really know what to do, never been good with girls that I'm into.

It's hard but you will feel a lot better if you are honest with them from the get go. In my experience it works out well at first but a lot of times someone falls in love and gets attached Just be honest with them from the start and see if they feel the same way if not don't bother with them. Some sex is so good you will have no choice but to settle down.

It's hard but you will feel a lot better if you are honest with them from the get go. In my experience it works out well at first but a lot of times someone falls in love and gets attached Just be honest with them from the start and see if they feel the same way if not don't bother with them. Some sex is so good you will have no choice but to settle down.

Also, how do you get girls if you aren't good looking? I'm no Ry or Dash so idk how that changes the playing field haha

Also, how do you get girls if you aren't good looking? I'm no Ry or Dash so idk how that changes the playing field haha

Thanks for the compliment but I'm not good at getting girls. Looks are important but not the most important. Confidence is very important probably the most important. Low self esteem will destroy your confidence and you need to get rid of that mind set. You need to find your good qualities and utilize them to your advantage. If you feel good about yourself you have more confidence. I don't drink or smoke so I don't have that uncaring don't give a fuck attitude when I walk up to girls like my friends do. When I became single a few years ago i wasn't use to talking to random women, it can be very intimidating. So what I started doing was just saying Hi to random people I met on the street . If that intimidates you maybe you can call a person using a random # in your area code ( to avoid cell phone fees) and just try to keep a conversation going with them. It doesn't matter if they are male or female you need to learn how to start a conversation and keep one going.

If that intimidates you maybe you can call a person using a random # in your area code ( to avoid cell phone fees) and just try to keep a conversation going with them. It doesn't matter if they are male or female you need to learn how to start a conversation and keep one going.

you actually do this?

Thanks for the compliment but I'm not good at getting girls. Looks is important but not the most important. Confidence is very important probably the most important. Low self esteem will destroy your confidence and you need to get rid of that mind set. You need to find your good qualities and utilize them to your advantage. If you feel good about yourself you have more confidence. I don't drink or smoke so I don't have that uncaring don't give a fuck attitude when I walk up to girls like my friends do. When I became single a few years ago i wasn't use to talking to random women, it can be very intimidating. So what I started doing was just saying Hi to random people I met on the street . If that intimidates you maybe you can call a person using a random # in your area code ( to avoid cell phone fees) and just try to keep a conversation going with them. It doesn't matter if they are male or female you need to learn how to start a conversation and keep one going.

I can do that, I'm pretty outgoing and I love meeting new people. Translating that to the women that matter is a different story.

I can do that, I'm pretty outgoing and I love meeting new people. Translating that to the women that matter is a different story.

Just work your way up to it man, it takes time it won't happen over night. You need to find a girl you aren't intimidated by. I don't do it but if you were to grade girl i.e 1-10 find a girl that is like a 4 or something and start a conversation with her. You gradually work your way up. There are strategies you use with people male or female to have them like/dislike you. It's intoxicating for me at least to talk with attractive women especially if I just start a full blown conversation without knowing them prior to it. No women has ever come home from a date complaining all she did was talk about herself. Just focus on asking them questions and keep it all on them. If she doesn't ask about you either she isn't interested or she is just selfish and doesn't deserve your time.

----------

D.E.N.N.I.S.

Just work your way up to it man, it takes time it won't happen over night. You need to find a girl you aren't intimidated by. I don't do it but if you were to grade girl i.e 1-10 find a girl that is like a 4 or something and start a conversation with her. You gradually work your way up. There are strategies you use with people male or female to have them like/dislike you. It's intoxicating for me at least to talk with attractive women especially if I just start a full blown conversation without knowing them prior to it. No women has ever come home from a date complaining all she did was talk about herself. Just focus on asking them questions and keep it all on them. If she doesn't ask about you either she isn't interested or she is just selfish and doesn't deserve your time.

-----------

Yeah, I don't have trouble talking to girls, even the ones I like. I have trouble taking it to the next level without being weird, if that makes sense.

D.E.N.N.I.S.

-----------

Wat