MAN ADVICE

The last move i made on a girl was a week ago in Cleveland at Now Thats Class. Pretty chic sitting at the bar, i asked "are you by yourself?" she said yes I asked "you want to get high?" she said yes.

Score. I love girls that are down to smoke and love some good music. We hung out in my truck for a bit, smoked a bowl, talked and laughed about whatever. Seen once towards the end small talked for a bit. After the show i went to find her and passed her as she was leaving with friends. We said "nice to meet you" as we passed and that was it.

I fucking suck, she was totally into me, cool as hell and i walked away empty handed, i need to step it up.

That's happened to me a few times I'm fine opening with some conversation but when it comes to closing I tend to lag behind on what I should say or do and then it's usually to late.

well she's texting me now about "next time", so i would say i did alright.

also, she wore a dress, tights, and heels. so she's meeting dash's standards.

Oh dude. I love me some yoga pants. Sometimes i want to just cut a little slit and have her leave them on during sex.

And yeah, dash i suck at closing too i think im just going to blurt it out and be more straight forward. If i can ask a random hottie to get high it shouldnt be a problem asking for a number.

So new insights in Ronnie's love life. Pretty certain the gal I was semi talking to friend zoned me, but I'm honestly not too upset about it. She seemed like one of those ladies that seems way too normal at first but just turns batshit crazy (in the worst way) immediately.

Sights set on a girl that I've had te hugest crush on for a long long time. She was dating a friend of mine for a little bit, but he was a shitty dude to her and I guess they're finally done. I'm going to clear it with him before I actually pursue said lady, because I'm a damn gentleman. Fingers crossed.

Also, another thanks again to Madie for always offering an awesome ladies perspective.

Alright, I'm really at a loss here.

I've been dating this girl since August. Super shy, but so am I. Things have moved at turtle pace. I'm talking I didn't even get a kiss until last month.

Last night we were texting into the wee hours of the night (I work overnight shifts anyhow) and there were definite sexual undertones to the conversation (it dealt mainly with massages and the like). So I was extra pumped for our date tonight. I went over her place and we watched Lawless, then were just chilling on the couch. We have become pretty comfortable with each other in regards to touching and whatnot the last few weeks. She was laying on me and I had my arm around her, and my other hand was on her upper thigh. I was moving my hand up and down her thigh, stopping at the line of her shorts. (They were these little shorts, like a cross between jeans and pajama shorts? goddamn they were hot.) After a couple minutes she starts placing my hands further and further up her legs. After a couple minutes of that, I convinced myself that she really WAS trying to tell me to put my hand down her shorts. What the hell else could she be trying to tell me? I start by caressing her lower hip and stomach area. So far so good. I then reach my fingers just into the edge of her shorts - we're still good. I could feel the heat and tension building. After about a minute of trying to angle and position my hand so I can actually get it down the front of her shorts (they were still buttoned and they weren't really stretchy) I got my hand down. Then she immediately tugged my hand out. We both kinda repositioned and sat/laid together for another half hour or so until I left. Not a word was mentioned about it.

I don't know what to make of it... I'm just really confused about the whole thing. It might not seem like the biggest deal, but I'm so into this chick it's ridiculous. She's adorable, beautiful, funny, intelligent, an artist... The real deal.

You went straight from a kiss to trying to get a hand in her pants? Am I understanding that correctly or has other stuff happened in between. If that's the case you should probably try a gradual build up... Especially if she is shy you're going to have to pretty much initiate everything.

You went straight from a kiss to trying to get a hand in her pants? Am I understanding that correctly or has other stuff happened in between. If that's the case you should probably try a gradual build up... Especially if she is shy you're going to have to pretty much initiate everything.

We have been establishing more physical contact recently, but not at this level. I realize how dumb it sounds, but I had no intention of doing it, but like I mentioned, she practically did everything but actually put my hand there. I'm thinking maybe she didn't think I would actually do it and was surprised when I did.

So I've decided to propose to my gf soon, but cannot for the life of me think of a cool/romantic way to do it. Help me VC you're my only hope!

(not really but i did watch A New Hope last night and it felt appropriate)

This should be something completely from you. It wouldnt be as nice if you used someone else's idea.

So I've decided to propose to my gf soon, but cannot for the life of me think of a cool/romantic way to do it. Help me VC you're my only hope!

Where was your first date/first time you met? Also, be careful doing it in front of a bunch of people you both know because it can get awkward really quick in a worst case scenario.

Try that business while you're sucking face, not in the midst of a prohibition flick.

Can't think of a better way to word that haha

True, though I never cheated on the ex wife. She cheated on me, while working on things, living seperate and me paying her bills/school she was busy and got knocked up by him. (We had no sexual contact for 3 months or so) she now lives the broke 2 kids no job trailer park lifestyle. I'm sure she lived for a year off selling her crazy expensive comics, figures, statues and other thousands of dollars in junk I bought her over the years and that she needed a uhaul to move.