MAN ADVICE

Weird but awesome thing happened to me last night.

I'm out with a buddy, and we're at a pretty trashy bar. Great place for picking up 6-7's when you're drunk, but when you're sober or at least sipping on beers slowly like I was you just want to slap everybody. I was having a terrible time and I pointed out the one girl I would be interested in to my friend and continued to watch him get smashed.

My friend goes out to smoke, he comes back I'm talking and all the sudden that girl scares the shit out of me by introducing herself. I turn around shake her hand, talk for about a min, SHE asked ME for my number. I asked her if she was drunk or something, because it was too easy, she said "second beer honey." Then text me minutes after saying "It's Liz, I'm not drunk." Then later texts me her last name.

Usually getting numbers can be a pain in the ass, but that was the easiest one I ever gotten, I didn't even initiate conversation. So immediately after she leaves I ask my buddy what the fuck he said to her outside, he said pretty sure she brought me up first then he mentioned I was interested. But he was also swaying back and forth standing up. Either way she's obviously interested, and Its been about 2-3 months with no date for me. So I'm going to give it a day or two then hit her up.

Any other dudes ever have a girl approach them and be pretty blunt about hanging out and getting your number?

I get this once a week or so, but unfortunately it's never a girl that I was eyeing prior to. It typically tends to be gals that aren't my type which is a bummer. The last one to do this was the gal I was recently complaining about, who I'm thinking may be a little on the insane side (the less fun version). She walked up to me at work started making small talk, she walked away, came back and said she locked her keys in her car and asked if I could find her a locksmith. When she made the phone call she had to give them her number, and as she was giving it to them she looked at me and then asked "did you get that". I thought that was pretty cool.

I get this once a week or so, but unfortunately it's never a girl that I was eyeing prior to. It typically tends to be gals that aren't my type which is a bummer. The last one to do this was the gal I was recently complaining about, who I'm thinking may be a little on the insane side (the less fun version). She walked up to me at work started making small talk, she walked away, came back and said she locked her keys in her car and asked if I could find her a locksmith. When she made the phone call she had to give them her number, and as she was giving it to them she looked at me and then asked "did you get that". I thought that was pretty cool.

The ladies just follow you around Ronnie, must be nice.

Once a week huh? Fuck you.

Once a week huh? Fuck you.

Well, like I said though, they're usually not my type at all. I'm really really outgoing, and I'm really tall, covered in tattoos, and have a really loud voice, so I tend to draw attention. By no means am I bragging. I would much rather be able to have one rad gal I could approach (that hasn't slept with somebody I know) than have girls not my type hitting on me.

I am the ultimate wingman. I’ve gotten all my friends laid multiple times and am also responsible for my gay friend losing his virginity. I’m pretty proud of it.

I am the ultimate wingman. I’ve gotten all my friends laid multiple times and am also responsible for my gay friend losing his virginity. I’m pretty proud of it.

so many girls like to act like they know how to wing-man, and they usually suck. except my one friend who's hooked me up the last 2 times she's been around.

so many girls like to act like they know how to wing-man, and they usually suck. except my one friend who's hooked me up the last 2 times she's been around.

I need to get some written testimonials from my friends. i'm a firm believer that everyone should be having the best times all the time and I like to make it happen... i've even delivered condoms before. ahh memories

I need to get some written testimonials from my friends. i'm a firm believer that everyone should be having the best times all the time and I like to make it happen... i've even delivered condoms before. ahh memories

So what do you do that is so great? I'm a pretty good wingman and so is one of my female friends but I'm always open to suggestions to improve my craft lol

my wingman, who took me out to pick up women (even though i didn't really want to) took someone home and i had to take a cab. we laughed about it later, and he comped all my drinks for that night and the cab ride. luckily they were showing old 80's metal videos at the bar so it was a good night. i'm easily amused.

my ex texted me yesterday after she told me not to talk to her on sunday. we had an hour long conversation about nothing, pretty usual from when we had been dating.

then yesterday she posted a picture of herself on instagram, wearing one of my shirts. she also liked a picture of me that I posted (I posted it specifically to see if she would do that, desperate, I know)

shall I continue to not talk to her, or what? pretty confused at this point...last week it seemed like talking to me was the last thing she wanted to do.

my ex texted me yesterday after she told me not to talk to her on sunday. we had an hour long conversation about nothing, pretty usual from when we had been dating.

then yesterday she posted a picture of herself on instagram, wearing one of my shirts. she also liked a picture of me that I posted (I posted it specifically to see if she would do that, desperate, I know)

shall I continue to not talk to her, or what? pretty confused at this point...last week it seemed like talking to me was the last thing she wanted to do.

she is hardcore jerkin your ass around, and you should not stand for it.

i'd say confront her about it.. find out what her intentions are. but if it were me, i'd probably wait for her to drop one more clue.

bitches be triflin' on instgram with this shit.

i'd say confront her about it.. find out what her intentions are. but if it were me, i'd probably wait for her to drop one more clue.

bitches be triflin' on instgram with this shit.

Agreed. No offense, but it could just be seasonal lonliness that's making her want to talk to somebody familiar. She may just be jerking you around until she either remembers why you two aren't together anymore, or until somebody else comes along to keep her company. Either way, it totally sucks and I'm super sorry. Bitches do, indeed, be triflin'. You should really just cut her off completely, especially via social networking, it's not going to do either of you any good to see what's going on in each other's lives right now.