MAN ADVICE

i would say go for it, but through experimentation i solidified that most women on that site are pretty shallow and won't even bother responding to even a kind gesture or question if you aren't remotely attractive.

Well the opposite of this happened. The girl I thought was the hottest girl on there just messaged me back. Also a 90% match. Boom. Shes fucking hot man. Fit too. 

Edit: ok she stopped responding. Maybe you were right.

I dont understand why age is such a big deal to some people. If you feel something and you know you want that, why not? As long as your an adult at least.

Being that much closer to death has something to do with it, I'm sure.

I think the 30 thing is gettin a little misconstrued. I was just saying that if you're trying an online dating site before the age of 30 it seems a little pathetic. I guess some people either have no game or are just too dependent. I'm on the cusp of 30 and the thought of attempting online dating has never crossed my mind. Just seems like with the multitude of social networking sites people have gotten lazy and don't know how to communicate in real life situations. Rejection is part of the game, deal with it. If you're not confident enough to approach someone then you're lacking the one quality that the majority of women find the most appealing.

I think the 30 thing is gettin a little misconstrued. I was just saying that if you're trying an online dating site before the age of 30 it seems a little pathetic. I guess some people either have no game or are just too dependent. I'm on the cusp of 30 and the thought of attempting online dating has never crossed my mind. Just seems like with the multitude of social networking sites people have gotten lazy and don't know how to communicate in real life situations. Rejection is part of the game, deal with it. If you're not confident enough to approach someone then you're lacking the one quality that the majority of women find the most appealing.

There is nothing pathetic about doing online dating before the age of 30. It is just one tool to help you meet new people. Takes no less guts to meet a stranger at a restaurant after a little messaging than it does to walk up to someone at the bar and say "can I buy you a drink". Both methods have their positives and negatives so whatever works. It's the results that matter.

Age has never freaked me out. I am also someone who never drew out a lifes plan. If you asked me 5 years ago what I would be doing when I am 30 my answer would have been "I dunno" if you ask me what I will be doing when I am 35 my answer is " I dunno".

Same here.

The closest I've come to hitting on somebody at a bar was when me and my wife (then girlfriend) were out together one night.

Dude said "YOU'RE CUTE." to my girlfriend. She responded with "I'm with him" and pointed to me.

He said "I don't care, I want you."

I told him he could have me, and winked at him.

He turned away in disgust.

buttbuttbutt posted an instragram photo with a comment saying she's in my town.  i find out she's visiting a friend and she doesn't have time to hang out.  is this chick playing hard to get or what?

Still trying huh?