MAN ADVICE

I'd say I've taken a good amount of everyone's advice. Especially what lebowski handed out on the last page.

But yeah, it does seem like a majority of what has been offered has just been "oh good you read my problem"

I mostly just come in here now to offer a female perspective on things.

but I am sympathetic to the people who are blinded by their feelings, cause I was there for a long time. I didn’t listen to a word of my friends advice for like 5-6 years. it sucks, but I feel like one day a lot of these dudes will wake up and be like ‘nope, I’m done.’ until then they’ll put up with the crazies.

here comes the knee/back pain.

the tiredness.

the belly for no reason.

the liquid shits for everything.

the baldness.

i got all those in my 20's/early 30's, well besides baldness.

2 1/2 months short of 40 and i suffer from none of them anymore. my diet is pretty regular, i dont drink lots of soda anymore, and stopped smoking about 6 months ago. it's been an awesome ride. 

Knee pain from skateboarding most likely...not really that bad though.

Back doesn't hurt unless I have been standing/walking around a lot...like at work (12hr shifts though).

The tiredness happens because I only sleep 4-6 hours a night unless it is the weekend.

The liquid shits...not always, unless I eat some weird food.

The baldness...nope.

I do have one silver hair in my beard and one on top of my head, but I dig that.

I am only 30 though...31 in October.

The way I look at it -- it's not a binary decision whether you take the advice here in real life. For example, if the majority says "dump your girlfriend", it doesn't mean someone dumps their girlfriend. But it put you one step closer to doing it and maybe makes you evaluate things differently. So thread is useful and not just for venting.

so here's one.

she's been flaky. pretty much since we started seeing each other, but it all seemed legit, so i didn't think much of it. but today is the third straight day she's cancelled plans on me because she has too much work to do. she has a job, a demanding summer class, and an internship. again- legitimate. but it just feels like she makes these plans with me knowing she has all this shit to do. 

even tonight. i was supposed to go over when i got out at 6:30. when i got out, i had a text saying "hey i'll be home at 9". now she's saying she probably won't finish her homework by the 12:00 deadline.

swears she's free the next 4 days...

Not really. People come here to not get judged. The thread doesnt need someone who will just judge them or the situation going on and say "suck it up or ill put my foot in your ass"

the people here need some of that though.. mainly because most of you guys are dumbasses. red's words.. not mine.

unfortunately, sometimes people make dumb decisions (lack common sense) and if you play it out on the net, expect some judgemental criticism/concern. if you don't want to hear any of it or advice from people, don't post your problems on the internet. young people (sometimes older) do stupid shit, but what makes it worse is when a person has problems, asks for advise, completely disregards said advice by arguing with people giving it. then when it blows up in his/her face, they are appalled by everyone's malice for their feelings. . thats when you're suppose to suck it up and admit being the dolt. so yes, we need a little more red foreman in here.