MAN ADVICE

Jesus fucking christ I can't stand being in my parents house anymore.  The minute I walked in the door she was bitching at me to go get a job and going back to school.  I'm fucking sick of people telling me what to do with my life.  I'm just trying to be emotionally ok, and she's already getting on to me about stupid shit.

hey rudeboy, was this all a total shock to you? I'm just curious and prying, did you see any signs that she was planning on breaking things off or did she just do it out of the blue?

Yeah, it was pretty much a total shock.  Maybe 3 or 4 days leading up to it, she was acting kind of cold and distant and she was talking to her mom alot in private.  I just thought they were doing some mother/daughter bonding stuff.  I had no clue what was in store.  I'm headed up there Thursday to get the rest of my stuff, cause her mom is leaving for Germany again the next week and for some reason she wants me to do that before her mom leaves.  I think we're both having a pretty hard time.  It was kinda one of those things like... "I love you, but I can't be with you, I need to take care of myself" things.  Before she broke up with me, she told me she was quiting her court reporting school and pursuing her art, and I was so fucking happy to hear that.  It seems like she's made alot of big life descisions lately, and I guess ditching me was one of them.

Yeah, it was pretty much a total shock.  Maybe 3 or 4 days leading up to it, she was acting kind of cold and distant and she was talking to her mom alot in private.  I just thought they were doing some mother/daughter bonding stuff.  I had no clue what was in store.  I'm headed up there Thursday to get the rest of my stuff, cause her mom is leaving for Germany again the next week and for some reason she wants me to do that before her mom leaves.  I think we're both having a pretty hard time.  It was kinda one of those things like... "I love you, but I can't be with you, I need to take care of myself" things.  Before she broke up with me, she told me she was quiting her court reporting school and pursuing her art, and I was so fucking happy to hear that.  It seems like she's made alot of big life descisions lately, and I guess ditching me was one of them.

that last line was crushing. i'm so sorry.

Weird realization my roomie and i had last weekend. We've been so busy the past several months, that on Friday when we were actually free & ready to hang with some peeps... we realized we don't have any friends?? Everybody's moved away or idk... people use to just follow us to whatever we're doing to hang... and those people are gone. uhhhhhh so new plan.... go out this weekend to try and make friends?? ....... any advice on that....? i've never been in this situation before. a win/win kind of night would be a new friend and a new lady to touch.

Weird realization my roomie and i had last weekend. We've been so busy the past several months, that on Friday when we were actually free & ready to hang with some peeps... we realized we don't have any friends?? Everybody's moved away or idk... people use to just follow us to whatever we're doing to hang... and those people are gone. uhhhhhh so new plan.... go out this weekend to try and make friends?? ....... any advice on that....? i've never been in this situation before. a win/win kind of night would be a new friend and a new lady to touch.

MAN ADVICE NICKY, MAN ADVICE. :)