MAN ADVICE

So according to the rest of my family my ex has been posting pictures of her with some other dude on Instagram...  Jesus fuck...

I'm really trying to just forgot the last 4 years of my life ever fucking happened...  I mean, I sacraficed so much for our relationship.  I moved out to the middle of fucking nowhere Alabama to be with her where I stayed for 3 years and wasted my life.  Not really advancing my career or anything.  Yeah, I had some good jobs, and gained some experience, but I wonder what my life wouldn't been if I had stuck to my original plan of moving to Atlanta after I had graduated college instead of moving out with her.  I'd probably be much further along career wise and everything than I am now.  And I feel like she just threw all that hard work and sacrafice away and I'm just really hurt about it all.  I loved her to death, shit I still do.  I miss the shit out of her.  I feel like there's not going to be anybody better for me than her.  It just drives me crazy that she's possibly seeing another guy already.  It's like, "oh I just fucking stabbed you in the chest, let me rub salt in there for you".  I'm trying to forget about her, and it's just really difficult seeing and hearing this kind of stuff...

While I obviously wasnt engaged and with the girl for 4 years, I can completely relate to what you're going through right now. And Im sorry/feel terrible. I went on snapchat like 2 weeks ago, clicked on her name cause I was going to delete her so I didnt have to see her name and have it remind me of her, and I saw one of the people she was talking to most was some new dude. Which is fucking shitty considering she blindsided me with the whole "I cant do this" shit all of the sudden with no actual reasoning (after sending me the most intense text ever about how deep her feelings for me are). I too miss her and love her to death still and I fucking hate it. But for some fucked up reason females do this shit and its bullshit. I wish I could explain how much it bothers me, especially since my last 2 serious relationships had this happen. Its always "I just need to be by myself/work on myself/not have to worry about anyone but myself". Im officially seeing that as "Hey I need to whore around and fuck people who dont give 2 shits about me compared to you, Im a cunt for it, but Ill never admit it because then that means you're right and Im wrong". 

As Ive posted before I planned the next few months of my life out to be with this person including a move and whatnot so I get where you're coming from on that in a sense, just not as much obviously since I didnt move already and live there for years. So many sacrifices and time put into something that it just feels like a bunch of wasted time and thats one of the things that hurts the most. And it sucks because even after all of this shit happened and the pain and hurt you went through, you know if she came back you would take them back in a heartbeat. I fucking hate women and the effect they have on me and fellow men. Im posting this just to let you know you're not alone and give you something different than "forget about it man" basically. 

I'm really trying to just forgot the last 4 years of my life ever fucking happened...  I mean, I sacraficed so much for our relationship.  I moved out to the middle of fucking nowhere Alabama to be with her where I stayed for 3 years and wasted my life.  Not really advancing my career or anything.  Yeah, I had some good jobs, and gained some experience, but I wonder what my life wouldn't been if I had stuck to my original plan of moving to Atlanta after I had graduated college instead of moving out with her.  I'd probably be much further along career wise and everything than I am now.  And I feel like she just threw all that hard work and sacrafice away and I'm just really hurt about it all.  I loved her to death, shit I still do.  I miss the shit out of her.  I feel like there's not going to be anybody better for me than her.  It just drives me crazy that she's possibly seeing another guy already.  It's like, "oh I just fucking stabbed you in the chest, let me rub salt in there for you".  I'm trying to forget about her, and it's just really difficult seeing and hearing this kind of stuff...

And after you realize how horrible of a person she is/was, hopefully it will help you even more to forget about her. That's what I did. I was going to make some of these sacrifices for my ex (move away, leave all of my friends/family, etc), but she said she wasn't interested in me anymore. I felt horrible for months, but one day I realized that she's not a good person and that made the healing process go a lot faster

if you hold onto anger, you’re just letting her win. fuck that noise, have fun. you’re single now and your life isn’t over. A lot of things have changed and your plans are different now, but things will work out. especially @ rudeboy. if she’s already seeing another guy, odds are she was seeing him... and planning to leave you, you don’t wanna put a ring on an unfaithful girl.

I can tell you what scumbag jimmy said was exactly right. She was probably already planning to break up with you, maybe even for a while. so shitty of her. didn’t you mention something about how she wanted you to get all of your stuff out by a certain date? that’s pretty heartless and there was probably a motive behind that.

I am really sorry though. you didn’t deserve that.

Goddamn I'm beyond drunk right now with my new roomate.  I just miss her, I j\\st want her back.  I want her to talk to me, to tell me what's going on.  I hate everyhint that's going on right now.  I just want a random female to come cuddle with me.  Seriously, like not even sex, like I just want a cuddle.  Shit's so depressing, an d  I'm severely drunk.  I think I'm gonna cry myself to sleep now, goodnight VC.  Some women need to come and cudddle me stat

-David

you ready to get filthy fuckin' rich?

but not off rudeboy. he gets his first week on the house. 

edit: http://www.odditycentral.com/funny/professional-cuddler-charges-60-per-hour-of-cuddling-and-snuggling.html

Id like in on this too. I for one am a phenomenal snuggler. I make girls who hate cuddling want to cuddle. That damn good.

don't feel bad, I've seen much worse. at least you didn't let it all out on facebook or something.

we're not judging you here. B)

A true story about a cuddling business thingie that's being discussed.  I think I said something about wanting something like that when I was drunk last night.  My friend said that he did that on Craigslist for free.  Just, you know, he would go to the girls houses, or they would go to his house and watch chick flicks, and just cuddle with them.  Until one night, this larger mid-30's black lady came to his house.  Everything was going well, and they ended up fall asleep on the couch together.  In the middle of the night, he woke up with his dick in her hand, and you can guess what ensued.  When he woke up the next day, she was gone and there was a $100 bill on his nightstand.  He then realized he'd became a whore and had to stop.

I bought my car off craigslist from a recently divorced guy. it was kinda weird, but at least he didn't take the test drive with me. he had a really low v-neck with chains on.

bigbruise just told me about the dirty side of craigslist a few weeks ago. I didn't know that stuff was real.

that girl who charges 60 bucks for an hour of cuddling... there's no way those guys are soft the entire time. so she's probably constantly dealing with hard-ons pressed against her. she should charge more than 60 for that.

Sounds like someone never read the Craigslist hookers thread in the VC Hall Of Fame...

what?! there was a thread on craigslist hookers?!

One time my buddy and I were bored and decided to call a bunch for shits and gigs to see the nastiest things theyd do and what not. Called a male hooker just to fuck with him (says hes not gay even though he fucks dudes, not that theres anything wrong with that, but come on dude....) One woman we had an actual conversation with. Shes a whore because she needs to pay her mortgage and feed her kids. Sad shit. She was also down to get gang banged.

I bought my car off craigslist from a recently divorced guy. it was kinda weird, but at least he didn't take the test drive with me. he had a really low v-neck with chains on.

bigbruise just told me about the dirty side of craigslist a few weeks ago. I didn't know that stuff was real.

We should spend a lazy evening reading some, its a blast. 

Dude.....why wasnt I around for this. Homeboy went down on the hooker.....I cant believe that. Ive only gone down on two girls and they were both serious girlfriends. Im interested in hearing the other dudes in here on their opinions on going down on chicks. Why makes them worthy of eating the box? Do you do it with every girl? Or are you picky? Or do you see it as they have to be pretty special to get that treatment (like me)?