MAN ADVICE

it was also well-known... well, because it was obvious- that she was screwing around with the gym teacher. 

*want to be up front with this. mr. murphy was a rad dude. murph stickin' it to her made sense.

The spanish teacher (who was this dude Kurt's mom) in elementary school was fucking our gym teacher. They got caught once, nothing happened. Mr White (gym teacher) was a real cock sucker. I hated that guy. He always gave me detentions for the stupidest shit. He was a real scumbag though, had a wife and 2 kids he would always bring in. My friend works at that school now and says hes still there and still a piece of shit. Fuck Mr White.

True. Grew up in Morris, live in Essex.

Yeah Essex county is where most the shit is in this state, 20 minutes from Manhattan and has tons of public transportation as well, so I would do just fine there. I lived in Belleville last summer when I had an internship in the city. It was great, I was always doing something awesome. Baseball games, shows, tons of shit after work. It was great. Morris has a bunch of shit too. And hot girls. 

My town had 410 people. No stoplight.

Always found something to do.

There was always a three legged dog too. And we had a meat locker.

Bad thing about small towns are the lack of the opposite sex that you find appealing. Also, everyone had been passed around like some kind of honky tonk orgy.

Drinkin came early. Driving, even earlier. Sex…even earlier.

i have a ridiculously silly crush on a girl i work with. it's so dumb.

she just started in the last couple months, and i was immediately attracted to her.

but now we work together more often, and i'm totally bashful around her. 

i'm fairly certain she has a boyfriend. which probably explains why i don't sense any mutual attraction.

really though, it's such a school yard crush. i feel like i need to make you all pinky-swear you won't tell.

Dude, he can just get the cootie shot. It's like the easiest thing to do, even. I mean, jeez, it's not even an actual shot.