MAN ADVICE

So my friend/roommate gets laid CONSTANTLY and I don't know how he does it.  He's a really skinny dude, and he's just kinda goofy.  I think the goofyness has some kind of charm that just makes ladies pants fly off.  Also, he has a repuatation around town of being great in bed, so that probably helps too. 

We went out for karaoke last night, and he got probably 3 different girls phone numbers.  He keeps absolutely failing at being my wingman though, which kinda sucks.  It was overall good times though, I sang Frank Turner - Recovery pretty well. 

So my friend/roommate gets laid CONSTANTLY and I don't know how he does it.  He's a really skinny dude, and he's just kinda goofy.  I think the goofyness has some kind of charm that just makes ladies pants fly off.  Also, he has a repuatation around town of being great in bed, so that probably helps too. 

We went out for karaoke last night, and he got probably 3 different girls phone numbers.  He keeps absolutely failing at being my wingman though, which kinda sucks.  It was overall good times though, I sang Frank Turner - Recovery pretty well. 

what I've learned, especially over the past few years, is that nothing else really matters as long as a man is confident.

oh yeah. women love a man with confidence - its cat nip for the vagina.

vagina nip.

"where do you want to eat?" (i dont care where do you want to go) etc.... will NOT cut the mustard.

sack up. dont be controlling but show that instinctual dominance we had millions of years ago. (my state doesnt teach evolution, so im guessing)

some people are just like that. they will still feel that they need that bit of attention still so they will make you feel bad.

'oh look at me. i was dumped and youre crappy' (i hope everyone overheard me, i need some attention)

thats what i gather from that.

some people just like wallowing in self pity regardless...and if not, they like to make others think they are.

so that everyone feels sorry for them.

so I spoke to my ex last night. She's such a bitch. The first thing she brings up is how I dumped her and the shittiest thing ive ever done. But I still want her for some reason. Wtf is wrong with me

I've commented on your thing before. Get some self respect, take control, tell her to have a nice life, and never talk to her again. Anything less than this and all I have to say is that there is nothing wrong with you other than that you do it to yourself. All you post is negative things about this person.

And on the other conversation, there is having confidence and then there is throwing shit at a wall and hoping it sticks. I'll respect a dude who targets a girl or two in a bar and gives an effort. Hitting on every single girl you see and just hoping something sticks is clown shoes in my opinion. Guess if you are going after bar sluts then whatever, but decent girls are probably going to see right through it.

And on the other conversation, there is having confidence and then there is throwing shit at a wall and hoping it sticks. I'll respect a dude who targets a girl or two in a bar and gives an effort. Hitting on every single girl you see and just hoping something sticks is clown shoes in my opinion. Guess if you are going after bar sluts then whatever, but decent girls are probably going to see right through it.

I'm just speaking of self confidence. Nothing more, nothing less. It has nothing to do with "hitting on every single girl", simply how you carry and portray yourself. You either got it or you don't. I think you're confusing confidence with "game".

I'm just speaking of self confidence. Nothing more, nothing less. It has nothing to do with "hitting on every single girl", simply how you carry and portray yourself. You either got it or you don't. I think you're confusing confidence with "game".

It was a general statement and not specifically in response to anything anyone else said.

I'd love to hear the difference between confidence and game. I've been out of high school for a bit and could use a refresher. 

I feel ya buddy. I'm trying to break it off with this girl I've been seeing for the last 8 months. When we argue or I don't know what shes doing it makes me physically sick to the point where I cant eat or sleep.

I couldnt eat or sleep for awhile, I lost a good amount of weight from it. Its so hard trying to not think about her when everything reminds me of her. Like I dont even want to play NHL 14 cause she bought it for me. Ill see her name pop up on instagram on a friends photo or something and get a sick feeling in my stomach. The worst is the dreams. I still get them evvvvvvery fucking night.

I couldnt eat or sleep for awhile, I lost a good amount of weight from it. Its so hard trying to not think about her when everything reminds me of her. Like I dont even want to play NHL 14 cause she bought it for me. Ill see her name pop up on instagram on a friends photo or something and get a sick feeling in my stomach. The worst is the dreams. I still get them evvvvvvery fucking night.

What I would suggest is don't delete them from facebook, instagram etc. Just block them from updates as well as friends that way you don't have to see it. The hardest part is wondering what they are doing or who they are with. With time I'm sure it will go away but I think the best thing you could do you are already doing it, and that's not talking to her.

What I would suggest is don't delete them from facebook, instagram etc. Just block them from updates as well as friends that way you don't have to see it. The hardest part is wondering what they are doing or who they are with. With time I'm sure it will go away but I think the best thing you could do you are already doing it, and that's not talking to her.

she blocked me on instagram/twitter so I dont have to worry about that, but for some reason her username still comes up if she likes a friends photo that I follow. I saw on snapchat (before she blocked me on that) that she was talking to some dude which made me want to puke so I know what you mean about the who they are with thing. Tears me apart knowing theres someone else replacing me. 

she blocked me on instagram/twitter so I dont have to worry about that, but for some reason her username still comes up if she likes a friends photo that I follow. I saw on snapchat (before she blocked me on that) that she was talking to some dude which made me want to puke so I know what you mean about the who they are with thing. Tears me apart knowing theres someone else replacing me. 

What has been helping me was making a pros and con list about our relation. I knew it wasn't meant to be when the first thoughts off my mind are all negative. We were never even officially boyfriend/girlfriend and yet a lot of things would bother me about her. I loved her and still do now. Even though we haven;t officially stated we are breaking it off I feel like it's the right thing to do.

What has been helping me was making a pros and con list about our relation. I knew it wasn't meant to be when the first thoughts off my mind are all negative. We were never even officially boyfriend/girlfriend and yet a lot of things would bother me about her. I loved her and still do now. Even though we haven;t officially stated we are breaking it off I feel like it's the right thing to do.

Yeah I mean if the first things that come to mind are all negative thats probably the best thing you can do to break it off. But why do you love her? If the first things that come to mind are negative what is it that makes you love her? Are the negative thoughts that hit you first happening because of what youre going through? Or was it always like that. With my ex I didnt have any negative thoughts until the bad shit started happening. And even then the first things and most things that would come to mind werent negative. 

Yeah I mean if the first things that come to mind are all negative thats probably the best thing you can do to break it off. But why do you love her? If the first things that come to mind are negative what is it that makes you love her? Are the negative thoughts that hit you first happening because of what youre going through? Or was it always like that. With my ex I didnt have any negative thoughts until the bad shit started happening. And even then the first things and most things that would come to mind werent negative. 

I love her personality her body the way she talks and does things for me. She'd drive 45 minutes to come and visit me take me out to dinner and a movie and pay. The following week I would do the same for her. She was in all bad relationships before and I liked taking care of her and making her feel special. I guess im not trusting enough. I always felt like she was up to something so it made me feel like shit. I think all the cons came to the top of my head because of all the stuff that's been going on.

I love her personality her body the way she talks and does things for me. She'd drive 45 minutes to come and visit me take me out to dinner and a movie and pay. The following week I would do the same for her. She was in all bad relationships before and I liked taking care of her and making her feel special. I guess im not trusting enough. I always felt like she was up to something so it made me feel like shit. I think all the cons came to the top of my head because of all the stuff that's been going on.

Yeah I would do the same thing when it came to taking care of her and making her feel special because she too was in bad relationships before. I think its a thing that they get weirded out and dont know how to handle that when they have something good. Its fucking stupid.