MAN ADVICE

Yeah I would do the same thing when it came to taking care of her and making her feel special because she too was in bad relationships before. I think its a thing that they get weirded out and dont know how to handle that when they have something good. Its fucking stupid. 

Don't get me wrong I didn't let her walk over me or anything. I just believe every women needs to feel special. I have plenty of problems myself and would never blame everything on her. It's just waiting for her to get home at night texting me she's home after 1 am bothers me. I think in the long run I can't deal with a women like that. 

Don't get me wrong I didn't let her walk over me or anything. I just believe every women needs to feel special. I have plenty of problems myself and would never blame everything on her. It's just waiting for her to get home at night texting me she's home after 1 am bothers me. I think in the long run I can't deal with a women like that. 

I didnt think that at all,but yes I agree completely. 

I didnt think that at all,but yes I agree completely. 

She told me she didn't like me hanging out with girls but she would always say its not like I can tell you what to do. But when I got asked to go out to dinner or a movie I always declined because I thought it would bother her. Now I kind of regret not doing it when she would go out with friends from work while I stayed home. I never minded her going out to dinner with guys but it's just that it'd always be so late at night or she would go to their house afterwards for an hour. She would always tell me she was going to eat or to someones house, but it still bothered me.

She told me she didn't like me hanging out with girls but she would always say its not like I can tell you what to do. But when I got asked to go out to dinner or a movie I always declined because I thought it would bother her. Now I kind of regret not doing it when she would go out with friends from work while I stayed home. I never minded her going out to dinner with guys but it's just that it'd always be so late at night or she would go to their house afterwards for an hour. She would always tell me she was going to eat or to someones house, but it still bothered me.

Yeah thats pretty sketchy haha. But you say you wouldnt let her walk over you but its almost as if you did because you didnt give her shit for doing that stuff when she would give you shit for it. 

What I'm reading are some insecurity problems, and some lack of self-worth.  If your gf broke up with you and is seeing some other dude then fuck her, you deserve better than that.  No need to get hung up on it no matter how much time and energy you've put into the relationship.  You need to understand that you're young and good looking and could swing some chick right now at this very moment if you wanted to.  If she treated you like shit or one of the parties in the relationship wasn't happy then it's just for the better.  You're worth more than that.   You can lay pipe all of town if you wanted to, whether you're able to see it or not.  There's literally millions of fish in the sea, it's short sighted to think the one chick you got with in your twenties in your specific local region is the only one for you.  Go out there and swing some beetches, man.  But as cliche and cheesy as it sounds, you really can't learn to love someone else until you start to love yourself first.  

As for being jealous if your girl is out with friends, you need to get over that, right quick, if you want to get with any decent and self-respecting lady.  Girls just wanna have fun man, like the song.  Let them go out and have fun, even if it's with guy friends.  They don't need to text you the whole time because that's the whole point of "trust," you know, it's that little thing that people say the foundation of all relationships are built on.  Go out with "girl-friends" if that's what you want to do especially if she is hanging out with guy friends, it's unfair to deprive yourself of social interactions because you think she'll get jealous when she's doing the same shit to you.  But you can't play the jealousy game and keep tabs of "oh she's gone out with friends x number times so I'm owed a night out with a lady friend" or something.  Just do what's right when it's right.  You'll know if something is for sure up if you have an open and honest relationship and need to have trust in that.  And if she can't have an open and honest relationship than fuck it, you're worth more than that.  

So my friend/roommate gets laid CONSTANTLY and I don't know how he does it. He's a really skinny dude, and he's just kinda goofy. I think the goofyness has some kind of charm that just makes ladies pants fly off. Also, he has a repuatation around town of being great in bed, so that probably helps too.

We went out for karaoke last night, and he got probably 3 different girls phone numbers. He keeps absolutely failing at being my wingman though, which kinda sucks. It was overall good times though, I sang Frank Turner - Recovery pretty well.

Sounds just like me; I'm tall, skinny, loud, awkward, and goofy. As everyone has already stated though, like your roomie, I'm very confident. Whatever your deal is- tall, fat, glasses, nervous, etc. you need to own that shit and make it yours. I know huge dudes that get laid more than pretty boys simply because they own it.

What I'm reading are some insecurity problems, and some lack of self-worth.  If your gf broke up with you and is seeing some other dude then fuck her, you deserve better than that.  No need to get hung up on it no matter how much time and energy you've put into the relationship.  You need to understand that you're young and good looking and could swing some chick right now at this very moment if you wanted to.  If she treated you like shit or one of the parties in the relationship wasn't happy then it's just for the better.  You're worth more than that.   You can lay pipe all of town if you wanted to, whether you're able to see it or not.  There's literally millions of fish in the sea, it's short sighted to think the one chick you got with in your twenties in your specific local region is the only one for you.  Go out there and swing some beetches, man.  But as cliche and cheesy as it sounds, you really can't learn to love someone else until you start to love yourself first.  

As for being jealous if your girl is out with friends, you need to get over that, right quick, if you want to get with any decent and self-respecting lady.  Girls just wanna have fun man, like the song.  Let them go out and have fun, even if it's with guy friends.  They don't need to text you the whole time because that's the whole point of "trust," you know, it's that little thing that people say the foundation of all relationships are built on.  Go out with "girl-friends" if that's what you want to do especially if she is hanging out with guy friends, it's unfair to deprive yourself of social interactions because you think she'll get jealous when she's doing the same shit to you.  But you can't play the jealousy game and keep tabs of "oh she's gone out with friends x number times so I'm owed a night out with a lady friend" or something.  Just do what's right when it's right.  You'll know if something is for sure up if you have an open and honest relationship and need to have trust in that.  And if she can't have an open and honest relationship than fuck it, you're worth more than that.  

That's deep man thanks for the advice. I'm actually going out with a girl from work right now. I've gotten a few text from girls today that want to hang so I think I'm going to start doing that.

for some time now, i've been having dreams about my ex- the 5 year epic ex.

i'd say i have one every 1-2 weeks. and every time, it's either the two of us come real close to getting it on, or it's just us talking about the breakup itself. 

it's beyond irritating, waking up so often with my mind clogged with unnecessary fret. because in each one, i'm a pathetic mess whose heart is stuck in 2006.

I keep having an ex dream too. It's an open house in spring. Clothes on the line.

I can hear her laughing. Moving around from room to room.

I keep chasing her, almost seeing her but it's just the end of the sheet she's wrapped around.

Each room I pop my face into. It's just like it was. 10 years ago.

She died in 2003. And I can remember each an every item I owned and when lucky enough, see them again.

All but her.

lexapro and prozac for me.

minimal results.

I have been on and off of lexapro over the past three or so years. After recently getting back on it, I can see that it is probably the best one for me personally.

I've been on citalopram for nearly two years now, and I'm not sure if it's because my dose was bumped up, or because I stopped taking them for a bit, but I'm just now noticing my libido sucks.   It's been pretty sucky for a couple of months now, and I never paid much mind to it.  I've read that Wellbutrin can curb the negative side effects caused by an SSRI.  Anyone else have similar results?