MAN ADVICE

When someone shits on your heart you need to:

1. Place your shit-covered heart in a paper bag.

2. Place that paper bag on the person's front porch.

3. Light the paper bag on fire.

4. Ring the doorbell and hide behind something that's close by. (i.e. a shrub)

5. Watch intently and get a kick out of it when they call the shit "poo". 

When someone shits on your heart you need to:

1. Place your shit-covered heart in a paper bag.

2. Place that paper bag on the person's front porch.

3. Light the paper bag on fire.

4. Ring the doorbell and run behind something that's close by.

5. Watch intently and get a kick out of it when they call the shit "poo". 

drunk enough to consider this. good man advice.

you guys, don't be so bitter.  despite all the shitty people and shitty things they do, there are decent human being around.  fact: people are so consumed by their own self-interest, no one even thinks to give someone else the time of day.  just learn how to weed the shitty ones out and make more room for the people that matter.  hearts will be filled.  

you guys, don't be so bitter. despite all the shitty people and shitty things they do, there are decent human being around. fact: people are so consumed by their own self-interest, no one even thinks to give someone else the time of day. just learn how to weed the shitty ones out and make more room for the people that matter. hearts will be filled.

I think this is one of the best posts in this thread.

Im more interested in finding a friend for life at this point. All the bullshit that comes with relationships just wears me out. As someone stated above, all the self serving people get old quick, and at this point in life I am beyond all that and just focused on enjoying life with whoever is or isnt around. Who needs lovers when you have friends?

brooklyn made me a bitter lady 2 years ago. Slowly kills you. It's not even the dudes here that suck, they just suck everywhere. Guys don't get anything. 

you can definitely be young and bitter girl. just depends on what you do with all the shit. I dated a miserable drug dealer in high school,  after that, I entered into a 3.5 year relationship with someone who was awesome for the first year then became controlling, manipulative, mentally abusive and borderline physically abusive. That guy still pops up every now and then to mess with me. I wasn’t able to break up with him until he moved states away from me to go to school. after that I enjoyed my freedom but was on and off with an equally miserable/terrible person for 2 years. I don’t think I was bitter after all that, just more realistic. if I kept dating assholes, I was probably going to become an asshole too.

I know how you feel about being in a shitty area, I’m in one also. most guys I met here were just honestly terrible people who worked dead end jobs and had to steal their mom’s car if they wanted to go anywhere. I had to go to all the way to ohio to get the goods.

anyway, from what I can tell (via instagram stalking haha), you seem generally awesome, cute, and you like good music and go to good shows. you don’t seem very clingy either. just my 2 cents. a lot of guys ARE dicks, but a lot of guys are awesome as well.

you can definitely be young and bitter girl. just depends on what you do with all the shit. I dated a miserable drug dealer in high school,  after that, I entered into a 3.5 year relationship with someone who was awesome for the first year then became controlling, manipulative, mentally abusive and borderline physically abusive. That guy still pops up every now and then to mess with me. I wasn’t able to break up with him until he moved states away from me to go to school. after that I enjoyed my freedom but was on and off with an equally miserable/terrible person for 2 years. I don’t think I was bitter after all that, just more realistic. if I kept dating assholes, I was probably going to become an asshole too.

I know how you feel about being in a shitty area, I’m in one also. most guys I met here were just honestly terrible people who worked dead end jobs and had to steal their mom’s car if they wanted to go anywhere. I had to go to all the way to ohio to get the goods.

anyway, from what I can tell (via instagram stalking haha), you seem generally awesome, cute, and you like good music and go to good shows. you don’t seem very clingy either. just my 2 cents. a lot of guys ARE dicks, but a lot of guys are awesome as well.

Ohio is where it's at!

i'm hanging out with my ex today.. THE ex. apparently i'm going to her place for a haircut. and i'm worried that this will mean meeting the guy she lives with.

they've been dating for two years, and i've avoided even seeing pictures of the dude. 

gonna be a weird day.

i'm hanging out with my ex today.. THE ex. apparently i'm going to her place for a haircut. and i'm worried that this will mean meeting the guy she lives with.

they've been dating for two years, and i've avoided even seeing pictures of the dude. 

gonna be a weird day.

why exactly are you going? do you want to see her and see how she's doing? not judging, just curious.

seems like you're re-opening an old wound.

and rubbing salt in it.

I imagine he's not trying to get between them. I understand why he wouldnt want to see the dude, its just fucking awkward. When my ex I dated for almost 4 years talks about her current boyfriend (essentially the guy who broke us up) I feel super fucking awkward. Point is a free haircut is a free haircut. Gotta do what you gotta do these days.

When my ex I dated for almost 4 years talks about her current boyfriend (essentially the guy who broke us up) I feel super fucking awkward.

well that's just dick of her. it's like getting invited to an ex's wedding... no thanks.