PO: Minus the Bear - Steel and Blood /300

Guest deathbydrums

Received mine a few days ago, Did email BSM about the downloads and they gave me one for steel and blood but specified the band wanted surf-n-turf exclusive to the release. I have an mp3 of it if anyone is interested.

does me the courtesy of sending a link and then apologizes for a small pop at the beginning and for taking a bit to get back to me.

SOLID MUTHERFUKKIN' VC'er. Thanks n no apologies necessary homie.

My copies came in today. I fucking hate UK mailers. My LP has a fucking rip down the middle thats about an inch and a half long, and on of the corners is dog-eared about 3 inchs in. God damnit.

i was exceptionally relieved when i got mine open to find no issues. i thought i was going to break the thing in half just opening the mailer.

Got my package today, 123/300 for the 7-inch and as someone else already mentioned, the LPs have the BSM logo on the back, so these appear to have been printed in Europe and are different than the Dangerbird copies (which means I gotta order a few more copies of this thing...).

• 9 months later...