PO:: Into It. Over it. - 52 WEEKS 4x12 BOXSET

tWYty.jpg

I picked up a copy last night along with the poster in Orlando. Awesome group of dudes and one hell of a show.

Haha at Wills Pub I was there, I got 90.

I saw Into It. Over It. at Will's Pub and then the next day at High Dive during Fest. I even got to go to a few shows with Evan who is super cool. If he keeps it up, Into It. Over It. will remain my favorite.

Also FUN FACT: The dog on the poster, his name is Frank and he belongs to Matt Jordan, the bassist for the IIOI full tour and for SAOTW.

Haha at Wills Pub I was there, I got 90.

I saw Into It. Over It. at Will's Pub and then the next day at High Dive during Fest. I even got to go to a few shows with Evan who is super cool. If he keeps it up, Into It. Over It. will remain my favorite.

Also FUN FACT: The dog on the poster, his name is Frank and he belongs to Matt Jordan, the bassist for the IIOI full tour and for SAOTW.

That's awesome. Yeah my friend and I had brief conversation with him after their set. Really down to earth and you can tell he is so appreciative of all the support. The crowd at the Orlando show was great, I can't imagine how crazy it must have been at Fest...

Did you get to see SAOTW?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...