PO:: Into It. Over it. - 52 WEEKS 4x12 BOXSET

So a further venture into how I don't like ordering from No Sleep... Got my 52 Weeks on Red in today (Had it shipped to school and finally got back today to get it after the delay) and I got a print (woohoo).  However, somehow I remembered ordering the 4LP box set, not the 3LP box set.

I guess weeks 14-26 weren't included on the vinyl edition.

The same thing happened to the set I bought at Fest, along with at least one other person (who I wouldn't be surprised if they were a member here). Glad I checked and was able to get the missing LP. Just shoot them a message, seems like this happened to be a handful of sets somehow.

So a further venture into how I don't like ordering from No Sleep... Got my 52 Weeks on Red in today (Had it shipped to school and finally got back today to get it after the delay) and I got a print (woohoo).  However, somehow I remembered ordering the 4LP box set, not the 3LP box set.

I guess weeks 14-26 weren't included on the vinyl edition.

Pretty good chance this was at no fault of No Sleep's. I don't think they assembled this themselves?

• 3 weeks later...

i was just looking through no sleep's store and they seem to have clear red in stock again for anyone who missed out on it in the first place. i didn't actually order since i already own but it let me add to cart with no errors or anything so i'm assume it's actually available. since it's the rarest variant i figured there might be someone who wants to grab it while it's up.

i was just looking through no sleep's store and they seem to have clear red in stock again for anyone who missed out on it in the first place. i didn't actually order since i already own but it let me add to cart with no errors or anything so i'm assume it's actually available. since it's the rarest variant i figured there might be someone who wants to grab it while it's up.

2nd rarest is Red /200 the tour Clear is the /100

But still pretty awesome, I'm guessing these are all the people who got the /100 and cancelled so they got the refunded orders back \m/

2nd rarest is Red /200 the tour Clear is the /100

But still pretty awesome, I'm guessing these are all the people who got the /100 and cancelled so they got the refunded orders back \m/

true. clear was only available on tour though so i guess i should've clarified it's the rarest variant available from no sleep. my bad.

Picked this up last night after you posted. Didn't have the $$ when it first went up and I used my 2013 sub coupon code for this. With the money off I upgraded to priority shipping. Thanks. There are 8 left btw.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I don't feel like making a new thread for this yet - 

But Owen will be covering Anchor from this set for a split 7" they have coming out in two months.

Awesome. Any info on it somewhere?

It's four songs. One new song from each (I think) and a cover of each other's songs. Will be up for preorder on Polyvinyl soon I'm sure.

I can't wait. I'll have to keep my eye out.