Dave Hause "C'mon Kid" Sabot

Why are folks so opposed to represses? If there is demand then keep it in print. These are all great labels and I hope they sell a ton of these.

I've said before that I hope this doesn't get repressed because I'm trying to keep up with all the variants on this project... I say it in an attempt to save my bank account. But really though, as someone that's fairly new to the record world, represses of albums are probably the only way I've gotten most of the ones I've wanted for a reasonable price, so I'm a total hypocrite when I'm collecting variants and complaining about them.

The comment about them repressing to meet a demand to keep it in print I don't know if I necessarily agree with. With Pray for Tucson, they still had teal copies available when they put out the white repressing (last time I checked the site, that was still the case).

I guess in the end though, you're right that they're good labels- and if they're making money off of it which will allow them to continue to put out good releases I have very little to complain about with buying a repress (especially since I'm dumb enough to have started collecting the variants. Haha!)

• 3 weeks later...