• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine came today from Amoeba! Bought it a couple of weeks ago when they had a 15% online code. I really enjoy this album. So happy The Killers are back.

I can't believe how much Day and Age prices have climbed. I swear I bought it for $13 on Amazon last year and it was still readily available for a while after that.

Got mine from interpunk double 180g opaque red 45 rpm with the custom sleeves and a big poster. Only $16 or whatever pretty good deal IMO.

Got mine today from interpunk as well. Shipped in a mailer with 3 pieces of cardboard, solid. Great price, can't wait for my new receiver to be fixed so I can listen to this.

Just won "Day & Age" on eBay for $27.50 shipped... pretty sweet deal considering how much prices have climbed (as people said a page or two ago). Cheapest on discogs is something crazy like $120.

Damn, glad i got mine when i did, think i paid 20$ on amazon two, maybe three months ago. Great sounding vinyl, you wont be disappointed.

• 11 months later...
Guest crazybeats

Can anyone tell me how this LP sounds? I have the UK version but the UK one is at 33rpm and is prone to some crackling and surface noise. I was just wondering if they used the same master for each pressing or if there was any difference.

Guest crazybeats

Yeah that is it. That's the American one I'm thinking of buying. All copies are Red. The UK one is a bit different, it's red but kinda clear too and is 33rpm so there is 3 tracks each side of the 2xLPs and they only use half the space on each side. The US one, the one you linked to is Red Opaque and is 45rpm. I was just wanting to know what the sound quality was like on it or if anyone owned both versions whether there was a difference in sound quality at all.