Iron Maiden to Re-release First 8 Albums on Vinyl

Cool. Where did you find them (or, where are you located)?

Sunrise Records in Canada is stocking them and carries the box - if you buy the first two albums it's free. It's actually a good idea, since the first two will probably be the lowest sellers.

Yeah I saw them at Sunrise - but also Somic Boom here in Toronto was doing that. But you only had to buy 1 of the records not both

What were they priced at? And is it an actual Maiden box, or just a box?

Priced - depends on store. HMV 21.99

Sunrise was 22.50 with their discount card or 25 without it

Sonic boom was 26.99

Box is a black box that has the maiden logo on Front. Wit something like early years vinyl collection then on back pictures of all the albums and track lists.

Ill post a pic when I'm back at a pc not using phone.

what the box some stores are selling looks like:

maiden1.jpg

maiden2.jpg

maiden3.jpg

So, has this box only been spotted in Canada at this point? I talked to a record store here (well, in Cincinnati) that has the records, but they don't have the box. Also, are there two different versions of this release? I went to www.importcds.com and they show two different ones. Looks like one might be an import and one is actually meant as a NA release. Anyone know?

Do you think they still have the boxes at either of those stores? I emailed Sunrise, but am waiting for a response. Would LOVE to get a box.

Sunrise don't have the greatest customer service so don't expect a reply soon. I haven't been to the stores for a few days - but will go and look later in the week