The Story So far - USAD 4th Press

tokimedo

Why do people continuously question a record being repressed as if people are out to steal their money? This record isn't going to be out of print anytime in the next 5 years, and it makes a lot more sense for a small label like Pure Noise to press it in multiple 1k-2k quantities than to press 5k and store them for the next 3 years. It seems obvious to me, but records aren't pressed to suit collecting needs, they are pressed to keep a band alive and to provide people with music they want to buy and listen to, and until people don't want to listen to this record any more, it's going to be continued to be sold.

not that i was questioning the repressing at all, but theyve been doing /500 variant pressings. id understand if they did the 1k-2k pressings on black and maybe another colour, but this just feels like a cash grab on the collectors market.

just my humble opinion though. you probably know more than me anyway as you run a record label and i dont, but i just thought id chime in with how it looks from where i stand.

• 2 weeks later...