The Weeknd - Balloons Trilogy

3arl

I ordered mine already, you didn't see my post complaining about shipping.

Kinda bummed though my mom won't let me buy records until RSD now...

You are laughable, really - laughable. I'd KILL for this record but I'm a student who cannot afford it. You are 'bummed' that your 'mom' won't purchase you any MORE records for a month when she just bought you this UBER expensive luxury boxset..? Damn...

You are laughable, really - laughable. I'd KILL for this record but I'm a student who cannot afford it. You are 'bummed' that your 'mom' won't purchase you any MORE records for a month when she just bought you this UBER expensive luxury boxset..? Damn...

No I'm bummed that she's not letting me spend my allowance on records, which is my money that she gave to me, I'm bummed that the record I want (a RSD 2012 exclusive) is being sold by a 3rd party vendor on amazon for $18, while other 3rd party vendors that have it for sale starting at about $32.

No I'm bummed that she's not letting me spend my allowance on records, which is my money that she gave to me, I'm bummed that the record I want (a RSD 2012 exclusive) is being sold by a 3rd party vendor on amazon for $18, while other 3rd party vendors that have it for sale starting at about $32.

What record is that?

This. Same here. I wish my mom would buy me vinyl. Grad student problems. This kid doesn't know how the world works. Wait until he has to buy his own vinyl.

I kinda don't want to tell you because you might snag it, but if you pay attention to what I say, you could easily figure it out.

I wouldn't snag it.

Looking forward to RSD 2013. The main thing I wanted was the Sigur Ros Agaetis Byrjun reissue but I got that via Amazon UK with ( ) for $50 shipped! Also looking forward to the Cut Copy vinyl, but I doubt that is up on Amazon. I'd love to get a hold of The Flaming Lips Zaireeka box set but $69 is steep for something that I can't play properly.

And I did snag a Trilogy box set. I wasn't going to but I loved all 3 mix tapes and have been waiting for this on vinyl.