Sigur Ros - Ekki Múck 10" in stock

andi

• 2 months later...

Heads up regarding the company who ships these records out - the packaging for this was pretty terrible, if I remember correctly they didnt even use any bubblewrap - the 10 inch record bounced around in the 12 inch record mailer freely. Its a miracle that mine arrived in one piece couple of months ago.

And the "funny" thing is that I even wrote to them before about the packaging (they responded) and they even send me some feedback form later.

And now put up the "Hvarf/Heim" 2 x LP from RSD12!!! Want one of these pretty bad!

I got excited too. I had a copy in my hand on RSD, stupidly set it down for a sec to run out to my car to get my other debit card and when I came back it was gone.

I'm definitely a fan of the band but this 10'' is far from a necessity in my opinion (might have to do with the fact that I wasn't blown away by the new record). If anyone wants to trade and pay more than 28 to have this shipped from Norway let me know ;)

The new record didn't do it for me. No heavy drums or bass on it, which really bummed me out. Pretty much the only thing I listen to them for.