Anyone know the Jealous Sounds setlist for this tour?

just got back. it was unbelievably amazing.

the turnout was crazy small, less than 50 people in the venue.

they played a pretty equal set of kill them with kindness/ gentle reminder stuff, still a little to drunk to remember specifically but they didn't use a physical set list, or i would have stolen one.

i was able to sing along to every song word for word, and they did play Got Friends, but other than that everything played was off their two albums.

blair also knew exactly who i was simply due to Facebook interaction, before i even said a single word to him.

he managed to make me feel humble and comfortable while still being well aware that he was one of, if not my only god.

i got him to sign by Day Three 10", and got a few pics with me and him and the record, but i need to charge my phone before i can share them.

they played super solid considering the small turn out, and no, their split with daytrader was not available, tho i did buy the daytrader three song 7" for five dollars.

oh, there we go..

546450_499477156730678_641378459_n.jpg

now that i'm sober, i'll try this again.

i can't remember everything off the top of my head, and like i said there were no physical set lists on stage.

but they def. played the following, not in this order:

anxious arms

priceless

hope for us

change you

beautiful morning

naive

got friends

cold enough to break (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

i don't want to start a war

that's all i can remember right now. i think they played for an hour, maybe a little less.

daytrader weren't bad either.