PO: CHRIS WOLLARD & THE SHIP THIEVES "Canyons" LP on blue

Coke bottle clear was intended to be a Fest 11 surprise, but they showed up late. I am very pleased with all of the colors, in that they play into the photos and art nicely. Wollard's mom said it should be on blue, so we made 'em on blue!

The other green one in Alan's picture is a subtle variant.

Coke bottle clear was intended to be a Fest 11 surprise, but they showed up late. I am very pleased with all of the colors, in that they play into the photos and art nicely. Wollard's mom said it should be on blue, so we made 'em on blue!

Ordering a coke bottle variant tonight!

Yes, sorry that 2nd Green copy is not really relevant, as I got 200 copies that colour for my store I was merely showing it to show that some (in fact, quite a lot) have a small amount of black streaking, and that copy on the bottom right has a bit more than most!

We have received 100 of the Coke-Bottle Clear so far... and there are more on that color on the way. I cannot swear that there will not be some minor difference, as the rest of the pressing is not here yet, but the intention is that they are all the same. Technically the ones we have now are first pressings and the probably-exactly-the-same ones that are on the way would be second pressings, but it's all a matter of semantics, really.

i just wish i would have asked for a yellow instead of babby blue.

If you are nutty, you can still get a yellow copy via mailorder. As well, anyone in Europe or Australia can still get them from Poison City and Flight 13.

Note: it would be nice if the "quote" action on this board made it more obvious what the quote was.

• 3 months later...