Bush - 16 Stone, Razorblade, Science - Vinyl 11/19

Crap. I just picked this up today but haven't listened to it yet. I will say that mine definitely feels heavy. I'll be listening to it a little later tonight. I'm not a huge fan of Little Things, but I'll let it play through just to double check mine for you. 

Thanks, please do.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Are these limited at all? On Kirtland's website it shows a small amount of copies remaining, but I'm fairly certain that these will be available everywhere like Sixteen Stone. I'd rather hold out to order from a distro and pick up other things I want or from amazon with free shipping instead of $6. 

Did Science of Things sell out already?  Kirtland's store says sold out and SRC is on backorder.

Or is it supposedly SRC will get?

They are supposed to get them in tomorrow. I picked up that and Razorblade Suitcase since it has the full track list this time. 

Just out of curiosity, no love for Golden State???  I loved that album, I don't see anyone talk about it, and I might be wrong but I don't see that it was ever pressed on vinyl?  I'd love to complete the collection with that piece.

I really liked that album too. It probably has something to do with the licensing. 

UPDATE, I ordered both Razorblade Suitcase and Science of Things.  I haven't listened to either but the packaging is dreadful.  No liner notes, booklets, lyrics, or anything.  I'm glad I have original pressings of both.  At this point I'm just hoping they sound just as good if not better than the originals, but shame on Kirtland for being cheap.

It appears the records were cut/pressed at Dallas A&R.

Did order TSOT from SRC.  It shipped yay!

I wanted to send mine back for a replacement because it had a couple marks on it but they've already sold out again and they instructed me to contact Kirtland Records about the issue.  I called Kirtland and they told me they are going to repress more (the original run was ~1200) since it sold out much faster than they thought it would, but that it might be a while until it is back in stock again.