The Forecast/Into It. Over It./The Swellers/Bomb The Music Industry! - 4-way split 7-inch

I wanted to get one of these, sent two messages about acquiring one, no response. Bummer.

Scott said you might get one if you ordered from the YCR store. Then there was a way larger number of orders than he had extras so he said he drew names at random. Don't think any PMs factored into the equation.

I sent the message before heating about the drawing. Since I already have most of the items from the store I was hoping to secure a guarantee on getting a 7" so that I wouldn't be ordering a duplicate for nothing. It's awesome that so many people were interested in getting one though. Wish I wouldn't have missed out!

Sent off another huge batch of orders this morning, thank you to everyone who has been so patient with me in getting everything out. Weddings sure monopolize a lot of a guy's time!

If you haven't received a shipping confirmation yet, don't worry—that means your order will be going out tomorrow morning.