Taylor Swift - Red

jhulud

Into the last hour for the red copy of RED... keeping my fingers crossed it doesn't jump out of control.

It just blew up another $25 or so to $71. Also, the guy listing that auction will only ship Priority Mail (I asked and he was a little overzealous in his statement of "no") which eBay is calculating as $16 for me. (it looks like he listed it at 4 pounds, which seems excessive for a 2xLP, no?) Also, I bet that one goes for more than the others because of the extra autographed picture. I know I'd pay like a million dollars for Taylor Swift telling me she adores me, if I had the million dollars.

I almost won the one that went for $66.13. I had entered a bid for $66.50 and that winning bid went in a split second before mine, and I didn't have time to revise it because my bid had to be a full dollar higher than the current high.

i hit $79.50 with 2 sec left and was high bid and someone sniped it at the exact last second to get that $80.50. oh well, money i shouldn't be spending anyway.

Yeah, I'm a little bummed; but in the same boat. I'm going to keep watching the few that are on, maybe I'll get lucky. 

Edit: I saw them both clear at the same time. I've never seen that happen before live... definitely worth sitting and watching it for the last hour lol. 

First night I only got one picture because I knew the second night I would have better seats.

21cw2dj.jpg

Second night:

Before the show

zxs74w.jpg

At the beginning of State Of Grace

1ffq13.jpg

After the curtain came down

wj76l1.jpg

When she moved to the stage in the back of the venue during 22

214no94.jpg

After 22 and before her acoustic-ish set, less than 20 feet from me <3

uov9i.jpg

just swooped that copy, glad Juan stole the last one so I didn't have to pay as much this time and shipping was 1/4th the price. Hopefully it comes with the extra stuff that other one did

If it was the one for charity; it doesn't. Thanks for sniping it for me though found one cheaper than ends in a few days. Hopefully I can nab this one.