American Horror Story - Season 6 On Now (Beware Spoilers)

The possessed nun was a great character that they basically just killed off with no big theatrics. Dr. Arden riding into the fire with her was intriguing but they never really built up the romance between the two. She could have been more evil instead of mischievous. 

The alien thing is just a mess. No explanation, no payoff.

Sister jude and the Monsignor? Her dance scene was a good unexpected moment. Her backstory was interesting. Don't really care that much that she is locked up or that he is a cardinal. I just don't feel very sorry for her or happy that she got some payback. It's just a flat story.

Bloody face was well crafted, with the connection of the story between past and present. Looking forward to seeing how that goes.

What else, the mutants? Whole lotta nothing.

The santa murders were OK. I wish they would have done more "spin-off" stories with the inmates and cut out the alien stuff. I'd rather have some more 1 episode filler as they build up to the big stories than filling 13 episodes with them.

Kit's storyline could also just be alien related to end it out. Like they show him as a grandpa and the aliens come to take his grandkids. I dunno. Last year there was so much more speculation going on in the AHS thread. This year, it's just "what the hell are they trying to do".

I like how Kit was sooo fucked up over his wife in the beginning of the season, his last scene with her he looked like he gave 0 fucks about her. Maybe he was more in love with Grace but still.

Also fuck all this secondary Son of Bloodyface crap. It seems REALLY tacked on.

Maybe I had too high of expectations for this season when I heard it was about a goddamn asylum, but I feel like 7/12 of these last episodes have been complete filler. Nothing about the creatures in the woods, what that demon has been doing, and who the fuck is eating these disgusting insane asylum baked goods. 

I don't mind son of bloodyface but yeah, the consensus seems to be that it has gone downhill.

I'm fine with some filler. There's a reason horror films are 1.5 to 2 hours, then over. That's about as much as you can fill. I just wish they would have had some more interesting one-of episodes from different inmates that related to the main ones and not tried to stretch stories out. Kinda like how Alcatraz did it.

Is it just me or did this season fly by?  It felt like the first season was on for such a long time compared to this one.  You'd think it'd be the opposite with all the shit that's been going on in this season.

I've loved it though.  I'm 100% behind any horror-themed show that's on TV right now, or will be on in the future.

Wtf was that flashback at the end of the episode for? I was high and must have missed what they implied bc I woulda much rather preferred a fade to black after killing Jr or Lana pulling out a camera that was video taping the whole time and stealing the line "this might be my masterpiece"

Wtf was that flashback at the end of the episode for? I was high and must have missed what they implied bc I woulda much rather preferred a fade to black after killing Jr or Lana pulling out a camera that was video taping the whole time and stealing the line "this might be my masterpiece"

I'm not sure what the flashback was all about either.

I thought the flashback was trying to clue us into Lana helping the cops catch Bloody Face Jr.  I'm glad they didn't go in that direction.  Shooting your own son point blank in the face FTFW.

edit: Oh yeah, I don't know about you guys/gals but I'm quite pleased that they cleared up all that alien story line stuff.

My interpretation -- they were hinting that even though Lana appeared to be a good character she had really been corrupted. "look in the face of evil, evil's gonna look right back at you". She blew her own son away for a story.

First season was an 8/10, this was more like a 6/10. Will give it a try next season and if it doesn't come back strong, bailing on it.