American Horror Story - Season 6 On Now (Beware Spoilers)

So Satan/Nun told Nazi Doctor that she took Chloe/Monster to the woods... but CM turned up in the schoolyard. Do you guys think she somehow crawled off the grounds herself and made it there... or did SN actually drop her there to be discovered? If so... to what end? Does she want the doctor to be found out? That's seems counterproductive to her whole being Satan thing.

That twist with Bloody Face (still the worst serial killer name ever) was great. I really dig the doctor channeling Ed Gein. This is the story line that most interests me so far.

The alien thing still bugs me something fierce... I really don't see any reason for it.

So Satan/Nun told Nazi Doctor that she took Chloe/Monster to the woods... but CM turned up in the schoolyard. Do you guys think she somehow crawled off the groups herself and made it there... or did SN actually drop her there to be discovered? If so... to what end? Does she want the doctor to be found out? That's seems counterproductive to her whole being Satan thing.

That twist with Bloody Face (still the worst serial killer name ever) was great. I really dig the doctor channeling Ed Gein. This is the story line that most interests me so far.

The alien thing still bugs me something fierce... I really don't see any reason for it.

i think the devil is just causing mayhem. the Chloe monster wouldn't have crawled out of the woods to crawl down and then back up a staircase i don't think.

"i took her teeth" was fuckin great. alien thing i am not sold on either.

That was a nice little touch. Also loved that the mint dish was the top of a skull. Very subtle.

yes!

i'm actually dying to know what the aliens did to grace and why they are keeping alma... oh wait... they found alma's body and have been shoving pictures of it in Kit's face this whole time... hmmm.....

maybe if you bang kit you are doomed to be picked up by aliens. maybe there's something special about his seed... i mean alma looked pregnant right?

maybe grace was bleeding from cosmic alien impregnation not the sterilization.

i have no fucking clue what i'm saying anymore.

i'm actually dying to know what the aliens did to grace and why they are keeping alma... oh wait... they found alma's body and have been shoving pictures of it in Kit's face this whole time... hmmm.....

maybe if you bang kit you are doomed to be picked up by aliens. maybe there's something special about his seed... i mean alma looked pregnant right?

maybe grace was bleeding from cosmic alien impregnation not the sterilization.

i have no fucking clue what i'm saying anymore.

maybe they can take the form of folks they've abducted?

this is my third week in a row to forget about this show and have to catch up on either thursday or friday.

still haven't watched dexter, either.

and the wife wont let me watch my Dark Knight Rises blu-ray that i've been sitting on since release date without her, either.

i'm stuck in a pending-viewing limbo.