American Horror Story - Season 6 On Now (Beware Spoilers)

so do you guys think bloody face is one of the doc's creatures?

Bloody face seems to be in control of himself whereas the creatures seem to be rabid. I highly doubt it. Never know, though. Maybe that is the doc's one "success".

Could also be the monsignor. Who flippin knows?

I'm most interested in the alien storyline, since the nun saw it in the hallways of the asylum. That threw me.

Bloody face seems to be in control of himself whereas the creatures seem to be rabid. I highly doubt it. Never know, though. Maybe that is the doc's one "success".

Could also be the monsignor. Who flippin knows?

I'm most interested in the alien storyline, since the nun saw it in the hallways of the asylum. That threw me.

hmm, true. the only reason i'm thinking that is because of what the doc said about possibly living forever to chloe sevigny before he needled her in the eye (temple?). being able to survive about 10 stabs to the chest 50 years after you started killing sounds like it'd fit that.

Maybe I was wrong but I thought it was one of those kids that got stabbed and he just had body armor on or something.

I really gotta start watching this show when I have NOTHING else going on and pay perfect attention.

And at this point, I think it is unclear if present time bloody face is a physical creature or a ghost, right?

Maybe I was wrong but I thought it was one of those kids that got stabbed and he just had body armor on or something.

I really gotta start watching this show when I have NOTHING else going on and pay perfect attention.

And at this point, I think it is unclear if present time bloody face is a physical creature or a ghost, right?

That part of the show was a little confusing. I had to go back and watch it again at the time, but it was Bloody Face that got stabbed. Once the two people "escaped", those two kids came at them from two different areas. But yeah, those similar masks made it confusing at first.

That part of the show was a little confusing. I had to go back and watch it again at the time, but it was Bloody Face that got stabbed. Once the two people "escaped", those two kids came at them from two different areas. But yeah, those similar masks made it confusing at first.

there were 3 kids. one was indeed stabbed and killed by the girl.one of the other two mentioned it when he was all "sack of potatoes" and stuff.

i'm kinda bummed that one chick got mutilated into a monster and will most likely be killed. i really liked her character.

this episode was top notch. probably the best out of both seasons.

i was convinced that girl was anne frank, and was really impressed with the show's explanation how that could be.

and what was alma saying to uhh... grace?... when the aliens nabbed her? i couldn't hear/got distracted.

i'm kinda bummed that one chick got mutilated into a monster and will most likely be killed. i really liked her character.

Ya know the deal with that actress, right? Gave a beejer to her director/costar in an independent film. Was a big deal, supposed to end her career, activists protested, etc.

Good to see she is doing fine.

I'm just kinda surprised we learned who bloody face is so early in the season. I wonder if the finale is a storyline that hasn't even been introduced yet. I can't see it being alien-related since they have been so vague about that. Maybe the nazi-doctor / mutant storyline takes the front stage.

Ya know the deal with that actress, right? Gave a beejer to her director/costar in an independent film. Was a big deal, supposed to end her career, activists protested, etc.

Good to see she is doing fine.

no wonder she was so good at playing the slut.

i laughed my ass off when the teacher screamed at her.

you think an adult could tell it's a fucked up human and show some concern.

also yay for gay bloodyface.