Lillingtons 6xLP Boxset

Todd could post a code word in this thread when his clock hits 12. When you paypal, you have to put that word in the message title. It's essentially the starter gun to a 40 yard dash.

Again, sorry Todd. Not trying to run your label for you. Just trying to make a helpful suggestion (even if just for a future sale on here after this one).

Dear, the biglebowski, you are a FUCKING genious..........

ok, Ed just made this easy, tomorrow when I send out the post with GOOOOOOOOO, you may then purchase.

So nobody will have a head start with their clock saying one thing and someone else's stating something else.....

SEE YA TOMORROW AT NOON.......

TODD

Can the shipping details be added to the original post so when I pass this info to my friends I don't have to say see page 1 and 47? 

Also when the clock strikes 12:00 is the Gooooooo post gunna be added to the original post or the end of the thread?

Help me help you,

Machinegun Pete

The original post is "owned" by burntwolf. If you want it updated, send him a PM. He'd probably see your request and do it anyways but still, that's the way to be sure if you want it. Probably make it easy on him and collect the info for him to include.

Todd cannot modify the original post, so he will make a new one.

As Bad Santa would say, "are you fucking with me, are you, are you fucking with me?"

Within this thread, I will post the letters together to form a word, this word will be GOOOOOOO.

I'm sorry, it was the "not connected to anything else" part I just wanted to clarify. Not trying to make things difficult.

I'm sure someone else probably pointed this out, but this is especially relevant for international buyers: time changes tonight at midnight for daylight savings time.  Sorry, not trying to make this any more confusing, but I'd be super bummed if I was out late and forgot to change my clock and missed this...

I'm sure someone else probably pointed this out, but this is especially relevant for international buyers: time changes tonight at midnight for daylight savings time.  Sorry, not trying to make this any more confusing, but I'd be super bummed if I was out late and forgot to change my clock and missed this...

actually daylight savings happens at 2am.  

if in doubt, use this

http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/usa/illinois/chicago/time-chicago/

though, yes, you need to know that daylight savings time will make it one more hour earlier... just use that when you think it's 2 hours before and go from there ;)