What's the general consensus on the Capitol Vaults Series?

I only have the repress of Kid A, and honestly it sounds pretty bad. Noisy and just overall not very nice quality. Can't speak for any other releases though.

That's weird cause mine sounds pretty good not noisy at all and I even bought it at Best Buy...Most say that the Parlophone press is the best one though..

That's weird cause mine sounds pretty good not noisy at all and I even bought it at Best Buy...Most say that the Parlophone press is the best one though..

I don't have a Parlophone press of Kid A to compare to, but I have The Bends, OK Computer, and Hail to the Thief and they all sound fantastic. I've thought about buying a few of the Capitol ones to complete my set but in the end I always just end up saving my money to import the OPs.

Consensus - if you like CDs cut to vinyl, then you will love these releases. They are nice thick pressings of what you would hear if someone etched in plastic the awesome sound of someone pressing play on their CD player, and then required you to retrieve said sound by dragging a rock over the physical representation of its soundwaves.

When Capitol announced they'd be reissuing Radiohead's back catalog including their singles on vinyl, I was totally elated. Elated for one reason... that the Drill EP was to have a proper repress. I had all the original Parlophone albums, etc... but the one I never wanted to fork out $100+ for was the Drill EP. Not my fave Radiohead songs, but it was their first, you know...

Anywho, I thought the overall packaging (with bonus sticker) and sound quality was befitting of the price tag. No complaints.

My only question regarding Radiohead's single represses is... Why no "Pop is Dead"?