PO: Fall Out Boy - Take This To Your Grave LP Hot Topic exclusive

travis

Second album. Just because they don't acknowledge Evening Out With Your Girlfriend doesn't mean everyone else shouldn't.

I acknowledge it but don't consider it there first album. I personally consider it an EP or a demo album. I own both the original and the remaster on CD and it was pretty rough overall. Calm Before The Storm made it to TTTYG and the album was only 9 tracks total. While I consider it an EP I do understand it is a bit longer than one but it is also shorter than a full LP. It is up for debate but personally it will always be there first official release but not their first album imo.

I acknowledge it but don't consider it there first album. I personally consider it an EP or a demo album. I own both the original and the remaster on CD and it was pretty rough overall. Calm Before The Storm made it to TTTYG and the album was only 9 tracks total. While I consider it an EP I do understand it is a bit longer than one but it is also shorter than a full LP. It is up for debate but personally it will always be there first official release but not their first album imo.

Wikipedia classifies it as a Mini-LP

So, after a few days of deliberation, I've decided that I don't really want this as much as I thought I did when I ordered it. Figure I can help out someone who didn't get it. There's still supposed to be copies going up on the street date, though. But if anyone wants to make me a trade offer, feel free to PM me. If not, I'll sell it to someone when it comes in for basically what I paid for it. Not trying to be a flipper at all. Get at me if interested.

So, after a few days of deliberation, I've decided that I don't really want this as much as I thought I did when I ordered it. Figure I can help out someone who didn't get it. There's still supposed to be copies going up on the street date, though. But if anyone wants to make me a trade offer, feel free to PM me. If not, I'll sell it to someone when it comes in for basically what I paid for it. Not trying to be a flipper at all. Get at me if interested.

Pm'd

I heard the next big project hot topic is using coke bottle clear as the blue for the limp bizkit "significant other" repress Red/blue swirl. If its true in going to be so mad. It's obviously green !

this tangent gives me legitimate stomach pain. It's not even a little funny. ¡NO MAS!

can we talk about travis being a dick for all these represses happening during the christmas season? what the fuck dude?

I was trying to figure out a way to piss you off. Guess it worked!

Dont worry, I'll be trying to get more of your money in 2013 as well with more presses/represses that are in the works :)

i'm pretty sure tttyg and sticks and stones were the only albums i was nagging you about. and i have no business trying to get either. :(

JUST MAKE KANYE'S GRADUATION HAPPEN AND I'LL NEVER NEED ANOTHER REPRESS AGAIN

The only thing I've learned from this thread is that I hate Kevin! more than I did before. Shut up, Kevin!, no one cares what you think.

Also, Ry, I have College Dropout if you want it? Just saying.

And go figure the stupidest arguments I've ever seen on these boards are in the FOB thread. I thought Thrice and Blink threads were bad, but DAMN. I feel like I'm homesick at Space Camp or something.