PO: Fall Out Boy - Take This To Your Grave LP Hot Topic exclusive

travis

In the end what coke bottle color TTTYG was it? I can't really tell by that photo, to me it looks more of a blueish clear but can someone officially say (guy who took the photo maybe).

my guess is it looks blue on a ccount of the album art is primarily blue (and black) and its sitting on top of the cover

Are you expecting a coke bottle in the record jacket when it arrives? Yes coke bottles are green. But coke bottle clear records are normally blue. Why would Travis pick a green record for blue album art? Seriously??? The album art is blue. You guys should be able to figure this out yourselves. I'm not just making this up.

There are coke bottle clear records and coke bottle green. I didn't come up with the names but clear is a uually a blue tint and coke bottle green is green. On that note, why do plants have the choice of coke bottle clear and coke bottle green if both are green? If you honestly need pictures I will take pictures of all of my "Coke Bottle Clear" records.

Seriously you guys are dumbing down the Internet. Knock that shit off and wait until the record is in your hand. Enough is enough you're acting like a bunch of 3 year olds. This should be about the music not about the color of the fucking record, and whether or not it has hints of blue or green.

Are you expecting a coke bottle in the record jacket when it arrives? Yes coke bottles are green. But coke bottle clear records are normally blue. Why would Travis pick a green record for blue album art? Seriously??? The album art is blue. You guys should be able to figure this out yourselves. I'm not just making this up.

There are coke bottle clear records and coke bottle green. I didn't come up with the names but clear is a uually a blue tint and coke bottle green is green. On that note, why do plants have the choice of coke bottle clear and coke bottle green if both are green? If you honestly need pictures I will take pictures of all of my "Coke Bottle Clear" records.

Relevant

- I don't want to continue this but: for example this one http://merchnow.com/products/141549/the-illusion-of-safety-coke-bottle-clear-lp

the description says "The Illusion Of Safety - Coke Bottle Clear LP" ...CLEAR and it looks like its green not blue.

- "Why would Travis pick a green record for blue album art?" I own Grown ups more songs LP on Coke bottle clear and its also the greenish color, the color of that album art is BROWN. so, it happens.

- I don't want to continue this but: for example this one http://merchnow.com/...bottle-clear-lp

the description says "The Illusion Of Safety - Coke Bottle Clear LP" ...CLEAR and it looks like its green not blue.

- "Why would Travis pick a green record for blue album art?" I own Grown ups more songs LP on Coke bottle clear and its also the greenish color, the color of that album art is BROWN. so, it happens.

i appreciate you sir.

U mad?

We're not bitchin', we're discussing ... different.

It is a rather moot point by now. I think everything that needs to be said about the term 'coke bottle clear' has been said and if it still troubles a person a quick Google images search would not hurt anyone. Nothing wrong with discussing stuff but this has become a rather pointless conversation. In the end what matters is Fall Out Boy's first album just got repressed and people who did not previously have the album now do. This just about applies to any thread where a record is pressed this way and people don't get understand the variant. If it really bothers people whether it is more green or blue I would really find a new hobby because the music on the record is what truly matters.

That being said I think everyone should just thank travis and wait for their records to come in. Constructive conversation is just about long gone in this thread by now.