ETR-023: Fairweather "Lusitania" - 2x12" Gatefold

hey ross are there test presses for this and if so did you guys do the normal screenprinted jackets? this is a release id probably want to invest in one if so.

There will be tests, we're still thinking of a design for it, we want to do something a little special for these. 

if i got confirmation that it delivered on the 10th shouldn't i have it by now? there isn't tracking with enjoytheride is there? just don't want my beautiful splatter in limbo somewhere. thanks

I printed out all the orders at once because i was supposed to have two people helping me but they bailed and i ended up doing them all myself(with some help from my girlfriend who added the phrases on the back of the pogs, for those who got them and were wondering what that was about). So the confirmation was really when they were printed and then it took 4 days or so until they were all actually packed up. The final batch was brought the post office yesterday so they should all start arriving between now and mid next week.

I printed out all the orders at once because i was supposed to have two people helping me but they bailed and i ended up doing them all myself(with some help from my girlfriend who added the phrases on the back of the pogs, for those who got them and were wondering what that was about). So the confirmation was really when they were printed and then it took 4 days or so until they were all actually packed up. The final batch was brought the post office yesterday so they should all start arriving between now and mid next week.

ok sweet was just curious because i've never had a problem with you guys in the past with the last few fall of troy releases and early november ep. thanks again for doing what you do and thanks for the quick reply!

I'm not the only who sees a picture of Rudolph for everyone who hasn't assigned themselves an avatar yet, am I? I'm sure this has been addressed elsewhere, but it's been bugging the fuck out of me.

what? i see faceless silhouettes. http://www.gravatar.com/avatar/15c544ce4d887e8605ea71b8d4d214d1?s=100&d=http%3A%2F%2Fboards.vinylcollective.com%2Fpublic%2Fstyle_images%2Fmaster%2Fprofile%2Fdefault_large.png

I'm not the only who sees a picture of Rudolph for everyone who hasn't assigned themselves an avatar yet, am I? I'm sure this has been addressed elsewhere, but it's been bugging the fuck out of me.

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/83869-default-avatar/

I thought I was going crazy. Most of the thread turned into a ladies of SNL thread,

But it's a fun read

Wow im ultra bummed, i ordered from etr and got a hot topic variant. Still looks nice but the whole reason i ordered from ETR was for that splatter. 

Really sorry about that, we got 6(according to the packing slip) over run's form the hot topic variant that the plant didnt label and since none of them had stickers on the outside or anything, We had no way to tell.