DC TV (Arrow/Flash/Legends/Supergirl)

Don't remember another archer.

Merlyn is in the league of Assassins in books.

You think laurel eventually becomes another Black Canary or did they just play some games with the character names?

Mentioned it in recently viewing, but since comic related -- Netflix is doing 4 new superhero series, starting with Daredevil in 2015.

I was think Vordigan showed up at some point. But I guess it was just an episode of smallville that was on one time.

I think it might just be some playing with the names. I don't think laurel has it in her.

Any word on who will be in these shows or what other characters will be involved? I've always preferred DC over Marvel but marvel makes better shows and movies.

And we have our Supervillian team. Awesome. H.I.V.E. has had Deathstroke as a member in the past, so I'm interested to see what happens here and who they bring in.

Since Marvel was brought up, Agents of shield is almost laughable. I finished two episodes and wasn't impressed at all. DC definitely has the edge there.

• 2 weeks later...

AWESOME episode.

It was really cool having the whole brains team (barry and felicity) vs. brawn team (Ollie and Diggle).

I guess we know how Slade becomes Deathstroke. That stuff is going to destroy his mind.

Ollie says he was on the island for 5 years. Wonder if that means 5 seasons of flashbacks (given that in season 2 he references "in my second year on the island").

Kinda laughed when he got blasted out of the truck and landed skidding down the street on the door. They really did a good job of making that villain appear incredibly strong.

Wonder if Felicity crosses over into the Flash show at times.

Ollie says he was on the island for 5 years. Wonder if that means 5 seasons of flashbacks (given that in season 2 he references "in my second year on the island").

i missed that.  that would be interesting.

i really think this season's better than the last.  lots of good plot twists.  they're a surprise, at least for me, since i never read the comics.

i liked barry.  he seems way younger (looking) than felicity though, haha.

Yeah, I'm glad they made it pretty believable(in this universe) of how the dude had superhuman strength. Very inline with what they've already done.

They kind of just left Roy...wonder how they'll build on him taking an arrow to the knee. Could definitely be a step towards Red Arrow.

All of the Flash hints were killer. The lightning and chemicals scene was fantastic. If you guys want a bit of Flash backstory, check out Flashpoint paradox. Animated flick that does a really good job of telling his story.

I want to start watching this! I am a huge marvel fan but I want to see what this is all about!

One of my couple favorite shows on right now. Really think there is a little but of a bias against the CW on here because of some of the teeny-bopper shows they surround it with. If Arrow was on AMC or HBO, there would be 5 times more people posting in this thread.

Just my 2 cents.

Katie Cassidy looks like she is someone wearing a Halloween mask sometimes. Looked way better on Supernatural.

000022.png

Holy moly i didn't realize it was her, yeah she was smoking hot in supernatural. She's still pretty hot now but yeah i preferred her as a blond demon. 

I want to start watching this! I am a huge marvel fan but I want to see what this is all about!

Just watch it, its well done and you don't need to really know anything about green arrow. I actually didn't care for green arrow before i watched this show and it kind of made me want to learn more about the character. 

Wow, big episode. Super powered Roy, Solomon Grundy and Flash origin and the return of Deathstroke.

I really liked Slade on the island as a good guy, and I'm kind of torn because I still like him. I wonder how they'll go from here.

Just a small comic note, H.I.V.E. is Deathstrokes organization. So did he put the hit out on Digs brother?

ya, the deathstroke thing caught me by surprise.  i had a feeling he'd come back (not being familiar with him previously) but not in the sense that he was behind the mirakuru and providing it with his blood.  part of me thought he'd come back right when shado and sara's lives were on the line, but that would've been too easy.

here's some supplementary stuff someone posted in another board that has an arrow thread:

http://collider.com/arrow-greg-berlanti-geoff-johns-interview/

http://www.blastr.com/2013-12-12/arrow-producer-explains-those-shocking-flash-and-roy-twists-plus-big-reveal

Just watched the most recent episode and damn, so good. That was a lot of stuff to put in the last episode, even though they have been alluding to the whole deathstroke thing since season 1. 

Never really cared for the flash in the past but as i got more of him through the cartoon and some books, he's definitely a cool character. Hopefully that actor can pull him off.

• 5 weeks later...