DC TV (Arrow/Flash/Legends/Supergirl)

Good points all around. Still holding out that they might bring them in later. Just because they aren't included in BvS doesn't mean they won't cameo later.

Also looks like there's going to be two web comics to fill the gap. Arrow 2.5 and Flash season 0.

http://www.dccomics.com/blog/2014/07/09/digital-first-comics-arrow-season-25-and-the-flash-season-zero-launch-this-fall

• 2 months later...

totally didn't expect the last scene to happen as soon as it did, however, i was surprised that character was even in the first episode

she'd just gone back to the league of assasins, i thought.  i didn't expect her back so soon.  so since she was, i figured something was going down.  still pretty surprised though!

is flash any good?  i want to give it a try but i already have more shows in the queue than i have time for right now.

I kinda think that Flash will be better. The ability to bring in superpowers gives a lot more writing freedom.

Looks like the two are going to tie into each other a few times this season too.

And there is potential for a tie-in to Gotham. Don't understand all the rules about it but seeing "Wayne Tech" mentioned in the last scene of the Flash is probably a good sign.

Who knows how the expanded DC TV universe is going to work. In the next year or so we'll have Supergirl on CBS and Teen Titans on TNT.

I'd guess the Titans will want to use Deathstroke too which wouldn't work for Arrow.

As much as I love these shows popping up, I hope the market doesn't get flooded.

• 2 weeks later...