PO :: Touché Amore/Pianos Become the Teeth Split 7" (OUT JAN 22nd)

tokimedo

i would guess that blue/gold is still available from deathwish unless I missed a post somewhere in this thread.

The BLUE / GOLD split is absolutely 100% still available from us.  Despite the fact that you can't order the color specifically, we do ship out records by "rarity" so that means that if you order "a" record, you will get the rarest color that is available when we pack your order.  We do them sequentially and pride ourselves on our anal retentiveness with dates / times that orders come thru.  

We'll be keeping an eye on the orders and will update here and on the item page if things change. 

Thanks

It's been doing that for most people. I've read edit post, but don't actually edit, and it'll show up? maybe?

Well, it's weird... the Bill Madison youtube I linked showed up right... but the TA one didn't... and embedding is allowed in the settings...  No clue.  

Did y'all see it?

You shouldn't surprised... as there were a lot of the aqua blue pressed.  

yeah I figured, but I mean usually stuff like this is gone within the first day. but somehow I lucked out!

4:11. That's soooooo long for a TA song. Holy Hell!

that's what I said about Whale Belly, which is 2:03. This is like damn, 3 times the normal length! Nonetheless, awesome songs.

Gravity, Metaphorically is the best TA song yet.  Hope this is an indication of longer tracks showing up on its new album this year.

According to the latest edition of AP (don't know if you've ever heard of it ) :P , it says they are definitely working towards having longer songs on the new album. So good to hear. Even though they could have an album full of 30 second tracks and it would be amazing just the same.

According to the latest edition of AP (don't know if you've ever heard of it ) :P , it says they are definitely working towards having longer songs on the new album. So good to hear. Even though they could have an album full of 30 second tracks and it would be amazing just the same.

Yeah, that's honestly what got me hooked on TA.  Their style was a bit abrasive for my taste, but their songs are all so short, they never had a chance to wear out their welcome with me.  And now they're one of my favorite bands, so I'll check out everything they ever do, even if they start to suck (highly unlikely).