PO :: Touché Amore/Pianos Become the Teeth Split 7" (OUT JAN 22nd)

tokimedo

That doesn't surprise me. They'll try and get your money as early as they can. I would preorder from Topshelf or Deathwish. It's also likely those two stores will have their own exclusive color, too.

Stores and sites do this now. They put up preorders as soon as the information of the release is made available.

I'd wait for the cool ass labels like us and Topshelf and buy direct.

because we are cool.

Stores and sites do this now. They put up preorders as soon as the information of the release is made available.

I'd wait for the cool ass labels like us and Topshelf and buy direct.

because we are cool.

I'm glad you're cool because I wouldn't want to order from a bunch of lame-o squares.

In all seriousness, though, this split got me so excited. This and the B&C/Braid split are making me impatient. Can't wait for the preorders to go up!

That doesn't surprise me. They'll try and get your money as early as they can. I would preorder from Topshelf or Deathwish. It's also likely those two stores will have their own exclusive color, too.

It's always cool to see this as i'm positive SRC has zero info on this release besides what was in the press release but since it's public about how cool we all are i guess it makes sense. Anyone here think it'd be funny if they never actually get copies from us? maybe?

I'm actually getting scared I am going to miss out on the more rare variant(s) and am going to have to pay crazy prices for them. This looks like it is going to be crazy popular.

Again, I hope they do not do exclusive variants for each Topshelf and Deathwish, it really makes it hard on us international buyers...

I'm actually getting scared I am going to miss out on the more rare variant(s) and am going to have to pay crazy prices for them. This looks like it is going to be crazy popular.

Again, I hope they do not do exclusive variants for each Topshelf and Deathwish, it really makes it hard on us international buyers...

TIme will tell..

Also, don't be scared. It's only vinyl.

• 4 weeks later...

I hope both of these colors will be in the Deathwish store. This is going to be a killer split.

I'm gonna take a wild guess here. I think the blue on willl be at the deathwish estore, but I don't think the clear one will, even though it's a pressing for DW. In August I asked about why the clear BBC vinyl didn't go up for sale, they said that they plan to release a boxset in the future, so they were holding onto the clear copies. The same thing has happen with TCL/TA split, so once again the same will probably happen with this one. A nice boxset is starting to take shape though, and will prolly be limited to 200 like their previous 7" boxset...But this blue one, holy shit, I can't wait for the release of this split, both songs are rad! Will be a nice add to the collection