PO: Silverstein - This Is How The Wind Shifts

Picture (not mine, still waiting for mine):

538234_10151434831981248_1989741326_n.jp

And also this:

Chris Sutorius replied:

Hello,

Your order shipped 02-06-13. Your customs dispatch number is – blablabla

The US Postal Service recently informed us, that some packages can spend as long as 5-6 weeks in customs before reaching their destination. This varies by country, and customs laws. So please allow 2-8 weeks for transit time.

We always recommend you check in with your local post office throughout transit time to avoid having the package returned to us.

If you need anything else please let us know!

• 2 weeks later...

I think I should pick this up, that box set looks great (although pricey for overseas postage). I don't think it's as good as Rescue - which is my favourite LP of theirs - although the better songs on this stack up well against the better songs on Rescue. 

Is clear the retail colour?

• 2 months later...
Guest johneedeformed

I really enjoy this album. I enjoyed them from their Broken and Waterfront but it was their album Shipwreck In The Sand.that turned me into a "superfan" if I dare to say it. My GF and I saw them perform the week this album was released and got it signed by the band. The version they sold us at the merch booth was the clear tour variant so when I received my PO box set I swapped my seafoam green version into the signed cover. :D

• 4 months later...

http://merchnow.com/products/166464/addendum-collectors-edition-bundle , is this the "old" 7" box set? And the new 7" is just to be placed in it?

To make my question simple, I just need to buy the 7" if I have that 7"-box-set already?

Any infos for a european preorder?

Merchnow has the highest f*ckin shipping I've ever seen.. 24$ for a 7" to EU?

And thoughtsky, is combined shipping cheaper for Europe? Otherwise we can share the costs? But keep in mind, once the value is over €24 I need to pay €27(!!!!!!!!!!!) incoming taxes. So I'm glad that the vinyl bundle is only $22 because merchnow mentions always the right price on their parcels :(

http://merchnow.com/products/166464/addendum-collectors-edition-bundle , is this the "old" 7" box set? And the new 7" is just to be placed in it?

To make my question simple, I just need to buy the 7" if I have that 7"-box-set already?

And thoughtsky, is combined shipping cheaper for Europe? Otherwise we can share the costs? But keep in mind, once the value is over €24 I need to pay €27(!!!!!!!!!!!) incoming taxes. So I'm glad that the vinyl bundle is only $22 because merchnow mentions always the right price on their parcels :(

Well it goes down a bit for two 7" ! 20$ shipping which would mean 10$ per record but now we're over the duty free limit as you said!

I slept over this and althought it makes me kinda nervous I guess for us it would be the best thing to wait as I don't see any signs of this one to be limited or at least being strongly limited so I guess this will be availible through mailorders in our countries! I don't know about Belgium / Benelux but here in Germany we've got two pretty nice mailorders which always organize the most limited variants they can do!

Well it goes down a bit for two 7" ! 20$ shipping which would mean 10$ per record but now we're over the duty free limit as you said!

I slept over this and althought it makes me kinda nervous I guess for us it would be the best thing to wait as I don't see any signs of this one to be limited or at least being strongly limited so I guess this will be availible through mailorders in our countries! I don't know about Belgium / Benelux but here in Germany we've got two pretty nice mailorders which always organize the most limited variants they can do!

Nop, don't got a lot of good mailorders here, if not to say none.

I mostly buy from German stores, Banquetrecords in UK or I pay the $25 - $45 postal costs with €27 incoming taxes. So I'm used paying €25/12" if not more. It's sad but true :(

Nop, don't got a lot of good mailorders here, if not to say none.

I mostly buy from German stores, Banquetrecords in UK or I pay the $25 - $45 postal costs with €27 incoming taxes. So I'm used paying €25/12" if not more. It's sad but true :(

I know that feel bro!

If you want a nice variant you always have to order from the US..

Well I guess this time it is smarter to do it through a EU retailer! I'll keep eyes and ears open regarding the german shops and will post here if I get confirmation that they will have some!

It's just the value of the record, that is taken into account (at least in Germany). So it would be duty free up to 22€ (~ $29). But as you said, it is better being patient, as this might be available from any German/European mailorders. If not, we may could work something out. to keep costs as low as possible.

It's just the value of the record, that is taken into account (at least in Germany). So it would be duty free up to 22€ (~ $29). But as you said, it is better being patient, as this might be available from any German/European mailorders. If not, we may could work something out. to keep costs as low as possible.

Sadly not anymore :( was at the dutyservice (!?) about a month ago to pick up my MLIW-Preorder and I showed them the receipt and they told me that this rule was changed some weeks ago and the shipping now counts towards the total amount of value in the delievery. I don't see why but I guess we have to accept that.

I will definitely wait on this one and I already dropped messages at the big mailorders in Germany but other Preorders where limited variants are involved will still go the expensive way I guess :(