Girl Meets World

I've never actually sat down and watched all of the episodes, but I've always enjoyed the show.

I wish I could remember what the episode was exactly, but I think the hardest I've ever laughed while watching the show had something to do with Eric going around and trying to spy on Mr. Feeney for some reason.

and eric progressively got dumber as the series went on....but i love dumb eric. best eric moment: "plays with squirrels"

the show didn't have a lot of continuity. topenga had about 4 or 5 different parents including one of the guys from the monkees I'm pretty sure.

I own most seasons on dvd. shawn was one of my first crushes. eric also, until he got dumb.

although I don't ever want to watch this new show. partly because I don't have cable and partly because it will be horrible.

I don't have high expectations, but i will definitely watch it. How could anyone not at least give it a shot?

I really hope feeny will have a part, but i highly doubt it. I can see them putting a story in for feeny about how he retired on a lake somewhere and fishes full time. That was always his thing in BMW.

I don't really see why people would have high (or any) expectations for this... it's a kids show on Disney. I'm happy someone is finally giving Ben Savage some work, but this isn't exactly going to be a show I think I'll relate to, or even enjoy...

No I probably won't enjoy it, but I am def gonna be watching it. I'm not expecting it to be Boy Meets World part 2, but I'll be watching regardless.

No I probably won't enjoy it, but I am def gonna be watching it. I'm not expecting it to be Boy Meets World part 2, but I'll be watching regardless.

Yeah I hear that - but even if it is part 2, it'll be great for kids around the age we were and nobody else really ha. But hey I hope it's on for ten years, it's about time Topanga and Ben move out of their parent's basement.

Have any of you tried to watch a kids sitcom lately? Disney or Nickelodeon? I know it wasn't genius tv when I was a kid but it has gotten sooooooooo bad. Have you watched iCarly for 5 minutes? Probably not because it's unwatchable YET it is huge with kids. This new show is not out to satisfy nostalgia-hungry adults, it is being marketed to kids and therefore will be as bad as anything else on Disney. This is going to destroy a lot of childhood memories folks. Tread lightly, lower expectations and pray for a pleasant surprise.

Have any of you tried to watch a kids sitcom lately? Disney or Nickelodeon? I know it wasn't genius tv when I was a kid but it has gotten sooooooooo bad. Have you watched iCarly for 5 minutes? Probably not because it's unwatchable YET it is huge with kids. This new show is not out to satisfy nostalgia-hungry adults, it is being marketed to kids and therefore will be as bad as anything else on Disney. This is going to destroy a lot of childhood memories folks. Tread lightly, lower expectations and pray for a pleasant surprise.

hey Dave any interest in seeing Gaslight tonight? I have an extra pair of tickets

I think I won worst dressed last year - at the same time I met a bunch of interesting people because I had no clue who anyone was.

Man i miss going to fancy stuff like that. When i still lived with my parents I would go to things like that once a week, gallery opening, museum function all sorts of charity stuff. It was such a blast, i can't wait until i have the money to start doing that stuff again.

Whenever I'm at a function like that I feel the need to try and impress people, which I don't enjoy. Anytime I have to put on a tie is a bad time for me. Plus all the forced small talk...

Maybe I'm just crazy but i enjoy the small talk haha plus theres a lot of interesting people at these things. I've met so really cool people that I still talk to from those functions.

Mike - my approach is this: if you don't know someone is either rich, powerful or famous then they essentially aren't. I'll chat up anyone since in reality I barely have a sense of celebrity. I wind up at a lot of functions like this and wind up hanging with some truly cool people along the way. I hold little shame and have a moderate sense of cool: I'm bringing my Parents out to my new docs premiere for the weekend. Why not. Punk Rock was always a rejection of hero worship for me and it's served me well in my professional life.

Anyway, I've never hung out with the Savage Brothers.

I can hold my own in situatinos like that - I'm just not crazy about them. Would much rather hang out with people who I know share an interest and I don't have to explain what I do for a living 50x over.

And don't worry about pulling the thread back to it's roots- I birthed this bitch, I'll bring it down too.

I can hold my own in situatinos like that - I'm just not crazy about them. Would much rather hang out with people who I know share an interest and I don't have to explain what I do for a living 50x over.

And don't worry about pulling the thread back to it's roots- I birthed this bitch, I'll bring it down too.

Oh I don't love them by any means, but talking to people there is how i became interested in psychology, and free booze is always a plus hahaha

Mike - my approach is this: if you don't know someone is either rich, powerful or famous then they essentially aren't. I'll chat up anyone since in reality I barely have a sense of celebrity. I wind up at a lot of functions like this and wind up hanging with some truly cool people along the way. I hold little shame and have a moderate sense of cool: I'm bringing my Parents out to my new docs premiere for the weekend. Why not. Punk Rock was always a rejection of hero worship for me and it's served me well in my professional life.

Anyway, I've never hung out with the Savage Brothers.

Hanging out with the Savage brothers would be awesome. Especially since Fred has been directing lots of TV episodes lately. I'd love to know what it's like on the set of Sunny